Chapter 39: Leah?

ANNA'S P.O.V

I was woken up with the voice of someone's cheering in my ear.

"Morniiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg"

I opened an eye to see Nathan giggling, I rolled my eyes and threw him a pillow.

"Go away Nayf, I'm trying to sleep!" I groaned and rolled over to go back to sleep.

"Come on you have to wake up, you've been sleeping for 12 hours"

That got me awake. "I sleep that long?"

"You are a very deep sleeper, babe" he chuckled.

I sat up and yawned. "I've never slept that long, this is my first record"

He just chuckled then leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back. Morning kisses are the best. He put his hand on my waist and another one lingered on my neck.

"Hhmm I love you so much babe" he said as we pulled away.

I shrugged. "Shame, I don't love you that much" I teased him.

"You don't?" he pouted with his puppy eyes, making me giggled.

"Oi don't give me that puppy eyes!"

He laughed then threw me back on the bed, tickling me. I squirmed, my body is so ticklish.

"Nath, st-stop" I said between my laugh.

"Tell me you love me so much" he kept tickling me.

"Yess yes I love you so much, now stop!" I almost yelled. He then stopped tickling me as I caught my breath. "You are evil"

He smiled lazily. "And you are beautiful when you sleep"

"So I'm not beautiful when I'm awake?" this time I gave him my puppy eyes.

"You're even more beautiful when you're awake, darling" he mumbled then trailing kisses on my neck.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling he gave me. He gave me love bites which I don't mind, he made me feel loved. He then ran both his hands to my breasts and massaged it softly, making me moan. He pushed me back down on the bed and hovering over me as I felt his hard member poking my pants.

"Control your hormone, Sykes" I giggled as I pulled away.

"I can't control myself especially when you're wearing my t-shirt" he pecked my cheek. "I want to make love to you"

I chuckled. "Are you always that horny in the morning?"

"Only with you" he winked, making me roll my eyes.

"Let's do it another time, I'm tired"

"Are you okay?" He sounded concern.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired. I don't know why"

It's true. I always feel tired the past few days. And I sleep a lot.

"You sleep a lot, that's why you are tired, babe"

I shrugged. "Yeah maybe"

He stood up. "Come on, get your butt out of here and get ready! We're going out today"

I glared at him. "Don't talk about my butt behind me, I know you love them" I smirked and moved my butt seductively, teasing him again. He swallowed hard and I could see his already hard member making a tent in his pants.

"Babe stop teasing me!" he groaned in frustrated, making me laugh. It's always fun to tease him like that.

"Sorry, can't help" I winked at him and grinding on him before heading to the bathroom. "You are welcome to join me"