Chapter 9: Forgiving Nathan

ANNA'S P.O.V

I never thought falling asleep next to someone would be this warm and nice. I was still trapped in between Nathan's arm, he never let go off me when he slept. And I know this sounds ridiculous but I think I like to be in his arms. My back was facing him, still having his arms wrapped protectively around me.

Last night Nathan kept mumbling about me not to leave him. This guy may be an asshole but I could tell you he is lonely. He acts like an asshole just to hide the pain. Probably.

I glanced to see the watch, it was only 6 in the morning. Nathan was still fast asleep behind me, and I could hear his soft snores, I can't help but smiling. I tried to pull away from him, but the more I pulled away, the more his grip tightened.

"Don't go" he groaned.

Shit, is he awake?

Then I heard snores again so I let out a relief sigh. Truthfully I really don't want to go yet, whoever much I like to be in his arms. What is this feeling? Why am I like this? I waited another minutes then I fell asleep again.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw those green eyes already staring at me. And I realized that our faces were just inch closer. I gasped and immediately got off the bed.

Shit, shit, shit, he is awake now, he is going to kill me!

"I'm sorry, please d-don't hurt me" I startled as I took a step backward away from him.

He looked at me concern. "Anna, I would never hurt you"

He got off the bed and stood up, I took another step backward. "D-don't come closer!"

"Anna, calm down. Just tell me what happened" his voice remained calm.

"I just.. it's just.. You were drunk last night and I-I stayed the night with you be-because you asked me to. And-and then I fell asleep and you wouldn't like it, y-you hate me" I took a step back again but unfortunately I was met by wall.

He took a step closer to me and reached my hand. "Please, don't be afraid of me"

He took my hands in his and I swear there was this surge of electric I felt. He took a step closer and closed a gap between, just an inch apart. Then our eyes met. Those green eyes, they told different stories. They were not dark like when I first met him. Those eyes were different, they have changed.

Nathan was looking at me in the eyes and I couldn't help but my hearts racing so fast, I could even feel it pounding. Then his eyes looked at my lips.

"Na-Nathan"

"I've always wanted to try this" he said and the next thing I know, I felt his lips on mine.

I was surprised, reallysurprised. The guy who hates all my guts just fucking kissed me!

Realizing I didn't kiss back, he opened his eyes, looking at me with pleading eyes. I trust those eyes. Those innocent eyes. So I finally gave in and kissed him back. He sighed of relief as he closed his eyes again, kissing me softly. The way he caressed my cheek, the way his lips massaged mine, the way he made me feel safe. I closed my eyes as I was joined to this feeling. I wrapped my arms around him, deepening the kiss.

I might regret to say this, but.. I like it. I like the kiss. I enjoyed it. I ran my hands through his hair. He rested one hand behind my neck, pulling me closer as the kiss began hungrier. This is so wrong, yet so good. We hated each other but we fit like puzzle pieces.

As we continued our heated make out session. A flash of Nick hit me. I immediately pulled away from the kiss. Nathan was surprised with my sudden action. This is so wrong of me. I have Nick, he is my boyfriend, and I just kissed another guy behind him. I just cheated on him. This so low of me.