Chapter 11: Movie Nights with The Wanted

ANNA'S P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache, I groaned as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I remember yesterday's event and I had to admit that it was so much fun with Nathan. He has changed and I honestly like the new 'Nathan'.

I still can't get over the fact that we actually kissed yesterday. Though I felt guilty to kiss him behind Nick but honestly, I like the kiss. Weird, isn't it? Especially that Nathan and I were kind of enemies, not anymore now.

I unlocked my phone to see if I got any calls or texts from Nick. Not even once. Where is he anyway? He hasn't texted or called me since he left to the states. I managed to text him first.

To: Nick
Hey, are you busy? Xx

I put my phone back on the night stand as I took a quick shower. Once I'm done, I grabbed my towel and walked back to my room. My phone vibrated to a text, I quickly grabbed it expecting a reply from Nick but instead, it was from Nathan.

From: Nathan Sykes
Hey, wanna come over and watch movies?

To: Nathan Sykes
Sure! I'll be there soon

It's Sunday and I have nothing to do so why not watching movies with Nathan? I dressed up and put my converse on. I unlocked the door and found my mom and dad watching TV. I walked past them, telling them that I'm going to watch movies with Nathan. They nodded and I left the house.

*

I pressed the bell and heard footsteps coming. I was hoping it Nathan but instead.. it was Kelsey.

"Hi Kelsey" I smiled.

"Hey Anna!" she pulled me into hug. "Nathan is waiting you inside, c'mon!"

I walked in with her. When we reached the main house, everyone was already there but I didn't see Nathan.

"Is that Anna I see?" I heard Jay said.

I chuckled. "Yeah it's me, Jay"

"Oh my God!" He ran to hug me, I laughed. Soon the others joined us into a group hug. I love them so much!

"It's so nice to see you again, Anna" Siva gave me a warm smile. 

Gosh I fuckin love his cheekbones, they are so sexy.

"You too guys" I laughed.

"Ah there you are" I heard someone spoke. I turned around to see Nathan, with his still wet hair, fresh from the bathroom. Dear Lord. He looked so sexy. "Enjoying what you see?" he smirked.

"In your dreams, Sykes" I rolled my eyes, everyone laughed.

"Alright who wants to watch movies then?" Max asked, everyone cheered.

We prepared all the stuff to watch movies. Jay turned the lamp off and closed all the window to make the room dark, Siva and Tom grabbed the pillows and threw them on the carpet, Max was setting the DVD player, Nathan looked for the DVDs, the girls and I went to the kitchen to grab popcorns, drinks, and skittles.

We came back to the mini theater in the house and gathered. Max with Carrie, Siva with Nareesha, Tom with Kelsey, and I sat between Jay and Nathan. The guys chose to watch a horror movie called Sinister. I have never watched it but I'm sure it's gonna be so scary. And I'm not really a fan of scary movies, I'm easily terrified.

The movie started with 4 people stood with their faces covered by pouch and their necks hooked by ropes. In any time, they were drawn up and hanging, they were shaking, obviously trying to gasp for air but their hands were tied so they died of losing oxygen. Gosh the movie is just started and I'm already terrified.