Chapter 20: "You are just a game to him"

-2 days later-

ANNA'S P.O.V

"Hurry up, we're going to be late!" Nathan said as we arrived at university.

"1 second" I said as I applied my lip-balm. "Done!"

He opened the door of the car for me and took me by the hand. He gave me a smile and pecked my lips before we headed to the class. He intertwined his fingers on mine as we walked down the corridor.

Everyone was looking at us, like they just witnessed something weird. I felt so uncomfortable as pairs of eyes kept glancing at us. Nathan noticed it too, because then he rub my palm softly and kept on walking.

As we finally reached the class, we sat down on our seats. I pulled out my notebook from my bag when I spotted Nick's usual seat.

Nick

I haven't seen him for a month. He left me and just disappeared like a ghost. He just left me with all his broken promises. I'm so gutted that he left, I have missed him a lot. Though that he broke my heart, but I understood him. I know it will be hard to be in a long-distance relationship. He doesn't want to hurt me. He doesn't want to upset me because he won't be back here. Though I wish we could talk about it. I'm sure we would have figured it out.

I tried to ring him the other day but his number was no longer active. I just wished that we could at least still in contact and be friends with no hurt feelings. After all, he was the one who was here with me and helped me with my illness. He was still my bestfriend and I still love him no matter what.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" Nathan rubbed my back.

"I'm fine" I smiled at him.

Just then Mr. Jimmy walked in the class. He greeted us before starting the class. Today's lesson is about the anatomy of human. This is one of my favorite lesson from Science. I secretly wished I could be a doctor one day.

I looked aside to see Nathan who had this focus face on him, I smiled at the thought of him learning. He had missed a lot of classes since he quit the class last month so he tried to catch up.

"I'm going to the restroom" I announced to Nathan.

"Okay"

I stood up and excused myself to Mr. Jimmy, before heading to the restroom. I washed my face and looked at my self in the mirror. I don't know why I couldn't focus in the class. My mind was out somewhere.

I sighed and fixed my self when I heard the door opened and Leah walked in. She looked at me and made her way towards me. I tried not to notice her, even though I was a bit worried of her. She then stood in front of me and looked at me from up to down, with this disgusting look on her face.

"Anna, isn't it?" she raised an eyebrow. I swear her tone of voice was fricking annoying. "I see, so you are Nathan's new slut, huh?"

I frowned as she said that. I'm a slut?! How dare she!

"Listen to me you fucking bitch," she stepped ahead and choked my neck, making me gasped. "I don't get what Nathan sees in you, I'm way better than you. You're just a slut who used Nathan for his dick. You are ugly and worthless, you don't even deserve him. He's way too good for you," her words were full of venom. "I mean look at you.. Small boobs, ugly face, stupid brunette, and your body.. eww you're so fat, you need to lose weight"