Chapter 57: Big Decision

ANNA'S P.O.V

Another day in the hospital. I have been here for a week ever since I got into coma. And I hate to say that I have gotten even worse. I always get dizzy and sometimes blood came from my nose, but of course only dr. Finn knew about my nose-bleeding. I don't want my family to worry about me, especially Nathan. He would get worried about me if he knew about it.

On the other side, Ariana and Thyme came to visit me this morning. I was more than happy to see them again, I have missed them so much. Turned out, Thyme will be using Ariana's song in his upcoming movie as one of the movie soundtracks. I'm definitely so happy for them.

Then there is me, who is stuck in the hospital, dying. Waiting for the death to come.

"Why are you looking so sad, Ann?" Ari asked, rubbing my hand. I looked up and everyone was already staring at me.

I shook my head. "Nothing, I just thought about something. Nothing important" I faked smile.

Everyone lost in a conversation again, I let out a sigh. I'm not feeling so good today.

"Are you okay, love?" Nathan whispered in my ear.

"I'm fine"

He looked worried about my answer, he wanted to ask more. Before he could get the chance, the door opened and I saw the boys and the girls.

"Heeeey my favorite sister" Max was the first one to give me a hug.

I giggled and hugged him back. "Hi brother"

"How are you feeling, Ann?" Jay asked as he took a seat next to my bed.

"Not bad. Just get a lil dizzy, that's all" I smiled at him.

"Well you need to rest though, it's important" Tom said.

"What do you think I'm doing in this hospital? Working?" I asked sarcastically.

Everyone laughed, Tom just pouted.

"Anna, we are leaving soon" Max said as he played with my ears.

"Where are you guys going?"

"To Ireland. We have gigs there for 2 days, then Canada for 3 days" Siva said.

"Wow looks like you're gonna have so much fun in there"

"We wish you're coming with us, baba" Nareesha said.

"I really want to, honestly, but see.. I'm stuck in this shit hospital" I laughed, trying to hide the sadness I have been feeling for the last 7 months.

"I hope you're okay hun, I hope you get well very soon. We've missed having your company" Carrie said this time.

"I'm trying my best. Thank you so much guys, that means a lot to me" I smiled at them.

"No worries. We gotta go now"

"Wait, aren't you supposed to go too, Nath?" I now turned to Nathan.

He shook his head. "No, I'll stay here with you"

"Nathan.."

"No babe, I'm staying here with you. I left you for 4 days last week and you got into coma. I don't want to leave you again, ever" he said, his eyes are full of hopes.

I sighed. "You really don't have to do this"

"I want to" his grip tightened. He sounded broken, like he was ready breakdown in anytime.

"Fine"

"We'll see you again next week sist, please stay strong"

I was pulled into a group hug. I was so grateful to have them, they give best hugs ever.