Chapter 70: The Wanted

-1 year later-

JAY'S P.O.V

"Who's ready for Chasing The Sun?"

"Yeeeesssssss" the crowd screamed.

We are on the stage, doing our 5th tour. The crowd was so damn loud, in a good way though. It made us so happy to see the crowd singing along with us. And what made us even more happier is that our Nathan is back.

What I meant by 'back' is not only that he rejoined the band, but also he came back into the old him. He stopped drinking and going to parties, he stopped isolating himself in his room, he stopped hurting himself. He stopped being depressed.

In fact, he looked even happier now. He smiles more and talks more. He associates with people more, he spends his time with us the lads, the crew, and everyone. It made us so happy to see him like this. I had no idea how he suddenly turned into 'this' Nathan again but we are glad we have got him back.

He once mentioned that something incredible happened that night, we thought it was just because Tom and Max had a talk with him but he said that another thing happened after that. We just assumed that he had a dream about Anna and they were like..reunited in his dream? Who knows.

"Sing along with us!" Tom said on the mic.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll find us chasing the sun

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll find us chasing the sun

When the daylight's fading
We're gonna play in the dark
'Til it's golden again

And now it feels so amazing
Can't see you coming
And we'll never grow old again
You'll find us chasing the sun

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll find us chasing the sun

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll find us chasing the sun

The crowd went wild again as soon as the song stopped.

"Thank you! It's been an amazing journey with you all guys, I know it's the last day of the tour but we're gonna make it memorable so who's ready to sing for the next song?" I said on the mic.

"Yeeeeesssssssss"

"Alright, the next song will be Heart Vacancy. Of course ya'll know that everytime we sing this song we always bring 5 girls on the stage with us, but for today we are really sorry to tell you that we are not bringing any of you to join-"

"Nooooooooooooo"

"I know, I know, we are so sorry for that but listen.. You guys know Nathan's girlfriend who sadly passed away 3 years ago? Well today is the day she lost the battle and we want to sing a song for her. So we're thinking, we can sing Heart Vacancy for her whilst holding up a picture of her. Who's up for that?" Max said to the crowd.

"Yessssss that's fine" the crowd said.

"Perfect!"

Then the crews gave us 5 frames of Anna's pictures for us to hold. We took them all, I glanced to see Nathan who's already staring at the picture. He had this sad look in his eyes. I know seeing her picture broke his heart to remember that she has gone.