Chapter 41: Jealous

ANNA'S P.O.V

"Love, wake up" someone stroke my hair gently. 

I stirred a bit. "Hmm"

"We need to go get ready babe, our flight is in 3 hours"

I slowly opened my eyes to adjust the brightness to see a beautiful guy in front of me. Nathan looked at me and smiled. I gave him a smile and pecked his lips.

"I don't want to get up" I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

Here we go again, I felt so tired. What is it with me being so tired all day? It's not like I got anemia, didn't I?

"You have to. Bahamas is waiting for us, come on!" he giggled, pulling me up. I pouted but agreed to him.

I uncovered myself from the blanket, pulling my feet as I stood up from the bed. But instead of stood up straight, a pain shot me. I fell on the floor.

"Ow!" I winced in pain. 

Nathan immediately kneel next to me. "Babe are you okay?" he helped me to stand up. The pain hit me again.

Shit. The soreness.

"This is your fault Nathan. I'm sore" I hissed in pain as I struggled to stand up. The soreness was killing me.

"Oh I'm so sorry" he laughed. I rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom, before I could reach the door, I lost my balance and my shoulder hit the door.

"Shit" I cursed. Nathan laughed even louder behind me. I shot him glares before slamming the door.

*

Our plane was ready. We got into the plane and found our seats immediately. Each blocks have 4 seats so Nathan and I shared with Tom and Kelsey, Siva and Nareesha shared with Big Kev and Nano, and Max and Carrie shared with Jay and Leah.

Yeah she was with us. She forced Nathan to let her come with us. I really don't like her. She used to threaten me.

The plane was taking off. I grip the hand of the seat as I was scared of heights, Nathan rubbed my shoulder to calm me down which I'm grateful for. Once it was safe enough to unbuckle our seat belts, I did mine and found a comfortable position.

"You okay?" Nathan asked beside me. I just nodded and resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"How long are we staying in Bahamas?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"3 days before the album is out" he said as he played with my hair.

"Looks like we're going to have so much fun" I giggled.

"Yep. The weather is really nice there, definitely good to sunbath" he smiled at me and I nodded in agreement.

I felt myself started to get so sleepy. Oh not again. Why am I always tired? It's only 10 in the morning for God's sake!

"I'm going to sleep" I told him.

"Didn't you just wake up 3 hours ago?" he chuckled, massaging my head.

"I don't know why I'm always tired" I chuckled to myself.

"Go to sleep then, I'll wake you up when we arrive"

"Okidoki" I said before slowly drifting to sleep.

*

When I woke up, Nathan was nowhere to be seen. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Where's Nathan?" I asked Tom beside me, he was playing with his phone whilst Kelsey rested her head on his lap, sleeping.

"Leah took him, she said she wanted to talk"