Chapter 30: The Premiere

NATHAN'S P.O.V

The next day I felt completely wrecked. I could not sleep last night, hell I didn't even get any sleep. All I could think was where the hell is my girlfriend?! Where did she stay? Is she safe out there? I could not help but feeling extremely guilty for our fight. I blamed my self for all this mess. I'm such a jerk.

"Mate, focus!" Scooter said beside me.

Scooter, Ariana, and I were on our way to the movie premiere where we were all invited. My mind was still on Anna. I could not help being worried about her. I just want her back, I'm ready to apologize to her.

"Nathan I'm so sorry" Ariana said quietly. She sounded guilty but I could careless about her. She was the cause of this mess. If she didn't say those horrible things to Anna, none of this would had happened.

I was really disappointed at her. This is so not Ariana. She would never do that to anyone, the Ariana I knew was a sweet, humble, and kind person. But guess people changed then.

Then we arrived at this movie premiere called The Scorch Trials. I had no idea why that movie sounded familiar.

"Hold my hand, Nathan" Ariana said as the door of the car opened. One of the deals from Scooter that Ari and I had to look as close as we were in public, that included holding hands. I just sighed and took her hand in mine as we walked out of the car.

We walked down the red carpet together, hand in hand. This reminded me of our memories, when I was still with her. I shook the thoughts away and kept on walking. The cameramen started taking pictures of us two whilst interviewing me and Ariana, asking about our upcoming duet song.

"Is it true that you and Ariana are back together again?"

"How long have you both been together again?"

"What about the girl you were spotted in Heathrow Airport a week ago?"

The reporters started asking me about Ariana. I sighed and just ignored those stupid questions. Ari and I stood by each others, let the cameramen took pictures of us together, even though I really wanted to leave this premiere and looked for my girlfriend.

I looked the other way when I spotted a figure not far from where I was standing. She looked so familiar. I took a closer look and my heart raced when I saw who it was. She wore a black dress that hang on her mid thigh and black heels that looked so fit in her. She let her hair fall around her shoulder, with a little curly style around her lower hair. My God, she looked so gorgeous. That's her. I finally found her.

Anna.

ANNA'S P.O.V

"Are you ready?" Thyme asked as we arrived at the movie premiere.

I let out a sigh. "I'm pretty nervous"

"Don't worry, you'll be okay. You're with us now" Kaya smiled at me. I gave her a smile as well before the door of the car was opened.

Then the cameramen started taking pictures of us. Thomas and Dylan were the first to go on the red carpet, following by Thyme, Kaya, Ki Hong, and me. We gathered to a small group and the interviewers started asking the boys some questions whilst I just stood there watching them to answer those questions. Then we were separated into 3 groups. Dylan with Kaya, Thomas with Ki Hong, and me with Thyme.

"What was your role in the movie?"

"How do you feel about being the new actor in Hollywood?"

"Is she girl your girlfriend? What's her name?"

"No she is my bestfriend" is all Thyme said to them before we left to meet the other casts of TST. Thyme stopped and looked at me. "You look beautiful by the way" Thyme whispered.