Me When I Found out That the Deadpool Movie is Coming out Around my Birthday.

Guys, if you're uncomfortable with FOUL LANGUAGE, NUDITY, OR BASICALLY ANYTHING DEADPOOL, DO NOT WATCH THE TRAILER ATTACHED TO THIS UPDATE. Please and thank you. 

America: *majestic peacock sounds*

Canada: *flops onto a table* *flopping there while making dying whale sounds*

England: *spinning in circles ridiculously fast whilst making pretty spot on T.A.R.D.I.S noises*  

Japan: *kicks down the door and starts twerking*

Italy: *throwing pasta everywhere*

Germany: *tries to keep a straight face, but, ends up hardcore fangirling*

Prussia: just DO IIIITTTT *explodes*

Russia: *standing in le corner and just quoting random Mean Girls quote*

Admin: Ummmmmm.....Yeah. I'll link the trailer to this video. The movie is going to be rated R though. Which kind of pisses me off. Because that means that they are going to tone him down A LOT....But, then again, if they didn't do that, the movie would probably be rated NC-17, and, then nobody would go and see it. Yay DEADPOOL! XD. Guys, if you're uncomfortable with FOUL LANGUAGE, NUDITY, OR BASICALLY ANYTHING DEADPOOL, DO NOT WATCH THE TRAILER ATTACHED TO THIS UPDATE. Please and thank you.