Emergency

Admin: It's past three in the morning and I just had a heart attack ;-; I don't know if you get them where you live, but, here, if there is an emergency alert, any electronic devices such as TV's and phones that are on get these emergency alert things to warn you....Well, it's raining really hard and I just got one to tell me that there was a flash flood warning and oh my gosh it scared me so badly ;-; like, my phone was on vibrate for my alarm in the morning DX So, I was inspired to write this chapter....Enjoy~~~~

America: *sleeping when all of his sudden, his phone starts buzzing like crazy* SWEET JOLLY RANCHERS- *falls out of his bed*

England: *hears the fall and comes running in* America!? Are you alright!? Do I need to call a fanbulance!?!?

America: *Looking at his phone* Oh no....

England: What? What is it?

America: It says the pastapocalypse is here!!!! ;-;

England: The Pasta- *suddenly, spaghetti breaks through the window and traps them both as it starts raining macaroni outside*

Italy: *evilly laughing on top of the house* MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!! FINALLY, I WILL CONTROL THE WORLD WITH MY AMAZING PASTA POWERS!!!! PEASANTS!!!! THEY SHALL KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!!! *evil laughter again* MWUAHAHAHAH!!!!

Germany: Italy, wtf? Get the heck off of the roof, you're scaring the neighbors

Italy: *whines* But, Germany!!!! *starts stomping his feet* I'm finally taking over the world!!!!

Germany: *rolls his eyes* uh huh, that's nice. Now, get your pasta loving butt down here before I get up there and drag you down myself you fruit loop dingus

Italy:........o-0 *slowly comes down*

Author's Note: I have no idea what i just wrote oh my gosh it's past three in the morning and the rain is keeping me awake because it's falling so hard and asdfghjkl hold me ;-;