1: How you meet

(A/N: Y/h=Your house)

H A R R Y: You met Harry on his very first day at Hogwarts. After you were sorted into Y/h, he smiled at you and you two had been friends ever since. 

R O N: You and Ron met through your parents. Your parents knew his parents so you two have known each other for as long as you could remember. You had grown up together and you were both excited to start school together.

D R A C O: When you met Draco, it wasn't exactly the best experience. What had happened was, you were reading in the library when he came up to you. "What are you doing you filthy mudblood?" he asked. "Reading a book, you should try it sometime Malfoy," you replied. Needless to say, you weren't the best of friends.

F R E D: You met Fred Weasley when he...pranked you. Yes, I know, classic Freddie. He had set up a trap where, when you stepped into the trap, you got drenched in a slime that no one knew just what was in it. Once he realized that you were a very pretty girl, he apologized and told you how cute your squeal was. Love at first prank.

G E O R G E: George and you, of course, met in a joke shop. Zonko's Joke Shop to be precise. You were getting all the ingredients for the perfect prank on one of your professors. He accidentally bumped into you and once he found out that you were a bit of a jokester as well, he was sold.

N E V I L L E: Poor Neville. You met him when he was frantically searching for his lost frog, Trevor. When you two finally found him, Neville stumbled over his 'thank you'. You thought it was adorable.

O L I V E R: You won't be surprised to hear that you two met in front of the Quidditch shop. You were both gazing at the same new broomstick. You got to talking and discovered that you both root for the same professional Quidditch team and will both be captains for different teams at Hogwarts that year. Never had Oliver met a girl that loved Quidditch as much as he did.

Sorry it was so short but I'm just getting things started so bear with me.