26: You Have a Boyfriend

All of them are in His P.O.V.

H A R R Y: I simply couldn't understand what Y/n saw in Fred Weasley. Sure he was funny and all that, but I liked to believe that I was the whole package. I stared glumly at the two of them looking so perfect for each other. I never thought that I'd feel this kind of a rage towards Fred. That girl did something to me and it wasn't always exactly enjoyable. She made me nervously trip over my words when she was near. Just one smile and I felt like I would give her the whole world. But she'd never be mine. She looked at me as a brother. Talk about friend-zoned.

R O N: There she was. She was so close yet so far. You sat just across the table, under Dean Thomas's arm. I had been in love with Y/n for as long as I could remember. So naturally when her and Dean walked down the halls one day acting all lovey-dovey, I was crushed. I watched in jealousy as Dean placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek. I had officially lost my appetite. And that was saying something. Harry was the only one who knew about my crush and he looked over at me to check that I was okay. I gave him a slight nod indicating that I was alright. I wasn't though. Words couldn't describe how much it hurt.

D R A C O: Cedric Diggory. I had recently began to loath the boy. Shortly after he announced that him and Y/n were dating actually. I didn't know what it was about him. He was the "Mr. Perfect" of Hogwarts. He was kind to everybody and had a dashing smile that made almost all of the girls swoon. I knew that I shouldn't hate someone just because they were dating her, but I did. I liked to think that it was just because he had the power to hurt her and I wanted to be the only one with that power, but I'd be lying if I said that I knew that was the truth.

F R E D: Oliver Wood was dating my girl. Well, technically she wasn't my girl...yet, but I was working on it and Oliver Wood isn't making it any easier. Y/n had instantly fallen in love with the popular, Scottish Quidditch player. In fact, most girls did. I didn't mind Oliver's previous girlfriends sitting and watvhing practice, but when it was Y/n, I did mind. She was supposed to be mine. But how could I compete with one of the best Qudditch players of this generation? I just had to face it, I'd never know the love of Y/n Y/l/n.

G E O R G E: My own brother. I guess it was unfair to be angry with Fred. After all, I had never told him about my slight (or not so slight) crush on Y/n. But, nonetheless Y/n and Fred were now a couple. I had only talked to Y/n directly on a few occasions but she always laughed at my jokes and we sat together in Potions and she would give light giggles when she heard me mutter insults about Snape under my breath. Gawd I loved that giggle. But it wasn't my place to try (and fail) to flirt with Y/n anymore. She belonged to Fred. I have to just deal with it.

N E V I L L E: Being in love with Y/n was difficult. Especially when she was so blind. Her boyfriend, Roger Davies, was a douche to her. I could treat her so much better. But, that would never happen. I doubt she even knows I exist. The only person that knows about my mad love for Y/n was (and this part is embarrassing) my Gran. She said that she thought Y/n was a very lovely girl. I felt like bursting into tears when I saw Roger hug her and give her a light kiss on her lips. Isn't it funny how someone doesn't even have to know you exist to be your whole world?

O L I V E R: Harry Potter was ruining everything. Sure, he was an okay Seeker, but sometimes I wish he had just never even came to this school! He was taking all the credit for the victories that I worked so very hard on, and he was snatching the attention of the girl that I've been in love with since second year. Y/n. I'm mad for her. She loves Quidditch just like me and Harry doesn't deserve her. She smiled warmly at the Boy Who Lived and he kissed her nose, making it scrunch up really cutely. Godric, sometimes I really hate Harry Potter.

(A/N: Oh. My. Dark. Lord. I am such a bad word. I haven't updated in like 22222 billion years and I'm so ashamed. IM SO SORRY!!!! But, on the bright side, we have reached 14.4k reads!!!!! Thanks so very much!! I love you all! Oh and keep reading for an important author's note :)!)