46: She Cheats

H E R M I O N E: You'd be lying to say that you didn't see the looks that Ron and Hermione gave each other. But, being the great girlfriend that you were, you trusted Hermione and didn't make a big deal out of it. Looking back, you thought that you were stupid to do so. Don't get me wrong, you got jealous sometimes, but she always reassured you that they were just friends. Lie. You were sitting in the Common Room and Hermione had told you that she was going to the library to get some studying done. Lie. You suddenly remembered that you had to pick up a book that you needed for one for your Potions assignments. So, you went to the library to find it. You didn't find the book but you did find something else that was certainly interesting. Hermione and Ron snogging in the back of the library. You looked at them in disbelief, they weren't stopping. You cleared your throat making them look up and Hermione's eyes filled with terror. "You told me that you were just friends," you choked. Hermione tried to explain but you didn't want to hear it. You were out.

L U N A: Ginny Weasley was the only other person who was truly kind to Luna besides you. You were glad that Luna had a friend, but you felt like Ginny was trying to take Luna from you. Luna told you that Ginny and her were going for a walk. You didn't want to seem clingy so you said okay, but you were secretly afraid of what might happen on their "walk". You just continued to read your book. But, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't shake the thought that something might happen between her and Ginny. So you decided to pull a creepy girlfriend move and check up on them. You walked outside and checked down by the Black Lake. You searched but you couldn't seem to find the two. Finally, you came to a tree that they were under. You decided to watch for a while. They were talking for a bit and one thing led to another and soon Ginny was softly kissing Luna. "Unbelievable,"  you accidentally sobbed aloud. Luna looked in your direction and saw your crying. "Y/n," she started but you walked away. You wanted to get as far away from her as possible. 

G I N N Y: You were never fond of the relationship between Ginny and Harry. She always grew abnormally quiet around him and his attitude was always flirty towards her. You didn't have a very protective personality, unlike Ginny. So, you just kept your jealous thoughts to yourself but you never thought that it would go as far as it did. They were just supposed to be practicing Quidditch together, but it didn't quite play out that way. Harry couldn't keep his eyes to himself and Ginny wasn't completely innocent either. Nothing happened until they were done practicing. You went to go get Ginny because you were meant to walk to dinner together but all you found was Ginny eagerly snogging Harry Potter. "How was Quidditch practice babe?" you asked angrily. Ginny looked up and the apologies came pouring out of her mouth. "Y/n I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Baby please give me a second chance," she begged, but the words were empty and meaningless to you. You couldn't stand being around those two for much longer. You headed off to dinner. Alone.

C H O: How did she let it happen? Cho Chang was feeling extremely stupid at the moment. She had messed around with Cedric Diggory and accidentally broke the love of her life's heart. She felt awful. She replayed the situation in her mind for what must have been the millionth time. You and her were supposed to meet in one of the courtyards for a picnic date. She had earlier been studying with Cedric Diggory because they had been assigned as partners on a project. Cho normally only had eyes for you, but Cedric was bringing his A game and turning on his charm. She didn't know exactly how it happened even though she had been trying to recall it for the last hour, but Cedric Doggory was soon kissing her and she did something she promised to never do to you. She kissed back. Meanwhile, you decided to check on her because she was becoming extremely late for your date. But all you found was the terrible scene of Cho and Cedric. "Baby I can explain," Cho began. "How can you explain this?" you asked softly because you knew that if you spoke any louder, it would come out as a cry. She hated hearing your soft, heartbroken voice. She would have preferred it if you yelled.

(A/N: Don't worry lovelies there shall be a part 2 to this and the guys' one. No need to fear. I got you fam.)