35: Last Words

Requested by: lynxlyrablack Thanks for requesting love!

So these are gonna be like your last words!

H A R R Y: "Stop saying that. It's not your fault," you demanded from your boyfriend as he was blaming himself.

R O N: "You can let go now. I'll be okay," you whispered as you barely had any energy left in you. You exhaled one last time while Ron cried softly beside you.

D R A C O: "I guess you weren't all that bad after all," you said gently before your eyes drained of life and you breathed a cold final breath.

F R E D: "Aw. Cheer up Ginger," you said, earning yourself a last little laugh before you left, with a soft smile playing on your cold lips.

G E O R G E: "Don't worry. I'll tell Fred you said hi," you said softly before closing your eyes. Letting George's soft cries lull you to your eternal rest.

N E V I L L E: "Kiss it all better. I'm not ready to go," you said, tears running down your face. Neville wished that he could help you so bad. But it was too late.

O L I V E R: "I know it's scary. But we'll be okay," you reassured Oliver as he sobbed. He didn't want to lose you. He couldn't lose you. But he did.

(A/N: Yo thanks for 30k guys! That's awesome! Oh and Neville's is from a song called Kiss it Better by He is We. It's an amazing song so you should go listen to it *it made me cry the first time I listened to it*)