16: You Die

H A R R Y: The Death Eater stood in front of Harry with you at wandpoint. You were the one thing that Harry wouldn't let the Dark Lord steal from him. Harry lowered his wand to show that he meant no harm and that there was no need to kill you. The Death Eater did not move or let you go. Harry dropped his wand and let it fall to the floor. He would do anything, he just wouldn't let them kill you. Finally, the Death Eater let you go, but the Dark Lord came into the scene. "Kill the spare," he said simply. And that was it. Everything happened so slowly for Harry. "Avada Kedavra!" the Death Eater said and Harry watched as the green light hit you right in the stomach and your body fell to the ground with a dead thud. "No, no, no, no, no," Harry repeated over and over, trying to make himself believe that it had not actually happened. He made his way over to your body. "No, please no," he was sobbing now."Please don't leave," he whispered gently, but it was too late.

R O N: Ron hadn't been able to find you after he lost sight of you during the battle. It was over now, but he still couldn't find you. It's okay, he thought. Hogwarts is huge. There are loads of places she could be. There was just one place that he was avoiding. He refused to search the dead bodies for you. You had to be alive. You promised. He tried to walk past the bodies quickly and didn't dare to glance over at them, in fear of seeing you lying there, lifeless. "Ron," Hermione whispered brokenly, shifting Ron's attention and forcing him to look at the dead. Laying there, was his worst fear. You with all of the bright life sucked out of you. Ron shook his head, as if he was trying to free his mind of the horrible image. Hermione placed a comforting hand on his shoulder as Ron slowly walked over to you. He stared into your eyes, once full of life, now dead and cold, and just broke down. Ron's joined the other sobs that echoed through Hogwarts that night.

D R A C O: Draco Malfoy's eyes filled with terror at the sight before him. "Avada Kedavra!" shouted Lucius Malfoy as a flash of green light struck you and your body fell onto the ground. He looked over at his father and he was smiling. This lit a fire inside of Draco. Tears of sadness and fury spilled from his eyes. Lucius was laughing now. How could he? This made Draco even more angry. So, he just did it. He put an end to Lucius Malfoy. He killed him and ran over to your body. "No! Angel you can't die. You promised me. You promised us!" he yelled, as if you could hear him. Draco sat there for a long time just crying and holding your hand. He came to a decision. He squeezed your hand. "Always and forever," he said gently before raising his wand to his temple. He whispered. "Avada Kedavra."

F R E D: Why couldn't it have been me? Fred wondered while tears streamed down his face. During the battle, a Death Eater had attempted to kill Fred, but you jumped in front of him. "Why didn't you just let it be me?" he whispered gently to your now dead body. He had refused to leave your side for hours now. His whole family plus Harry and Hermione had tried to get him to leave your body because they thought he was only making things harder on himself. He wouldn't leave. He couldn't just leave the love of his life. As Arthur Weasley tried to pull his son away from the dead girl, it only made Fred furious. "Do you expect me to just leave and forget?!?! I won't do it! I won't just leave her here," he yelled. "She needs me," his voice reduced to a whisper. This broke Arthur's heart. Finally, the Weasley's decided to leave him be. It was so difficult for them to watch the lovable, happy boy that they've always known break right in front of their eyes.

G E O R G E: He had just lost his brother. He couldn't lose you too. All of it got to George at once and it was so overwhelming for him. George had received the news that his twin, his best friend was gone, and that you, the love of his life, was just barely alive. After he had seen his brother's body and said the very difficult goodbye, he raced to where you were. Now, he was still processing the news of his twin brother, and holding his dying girlfriend in his arms. "I can't lose you baby girl. Please just say with me, please," he begged.  He finally let out a well-deserved sob. He had always been nothing but smiles and laughs, but now, there seemed to be nothing to laugh about. When, you were announced dead, George decided that he wouldn't be able to smile or laugh ever again.

N E V I L L E: He had been trying to protect the students of Hogwarts while Harry Potter was gone horcrux hunting. You were so proud of him for standing up to the authorities and being brave. But soon the battle rolled near. Neville was so busy with trying to protect literally everyone else, that he didn't notice a Death Eater that was in front of you. It wasn't until he heard the killing curse from the Death Eater's lips, that he realized that you needed his help too. He felt everything shatter right in front of him. You seemed to fall to the ground in slow motion. "No, no, no, no, no," he was muttering under his breath while he took your body and moved it out of harm's way. Neville stared into your cold, lifeless eyes. "No. I should've been there, protecting you," he sobbed. He had done some stupid things before, but not having your safety and protection as his first priority was the stupidest thing by far, he thought.

O L I V E R: Oliver had a look of murderous rage in his eyes. A Death Eater had killed you, so he killed the Death Eater. He ran over to your body. "Baby, please be okay," he said urgently and pulled you into his arms. "Please answer me baby, please," he said shakily, due to the sobs. "You can't just leave me," he continued to sob, as if he could guilt you into not dying. "I need you," he whispered and kissed your cold lips. The kiss only made things worse because he knew that it would be your guys' last one.

(A/N: I'm so sorry that this took forever and that Oliver's is so short. I've had writer's block lately so I'm sorry if this sucked :( )