13: The Battle of Hogwarts

H A R R Y: You wanted nothing more than to help Harry. You wanted to feel useful and fight alongside him. But, he wouldn't let you. "Baby you have to stay right here. Understand me?" Harry said, placing you in a spot where, if anyone walked by, they wouldn't be able to see you. "But Harry-," you began but was cut off, once again, by Harry. "No. You have to stay right here. No one can hurt you here," he said in a very serious tone. "Harry, you can't expect me to watch a war unfold and my friends die, and not do anything to help," you argued, you wouldn't give up. "Well, I won't let you go out there. If anything were to happen to you...I...THE  ANSWER IS NO!" Harry said. Then, he pulled you into a bone crushing hug. "I can't lose you too," he whispered brokenly. So, you agreed to stay.

R O N: The battle was bound to start in a matter of minutes. But, it wasn't until you watched the professors put up all the protection spells, that the fear really kicked in for you. You weren't necessarily scared for your own life. It was the lives of your friends and family and Ron that you were scared for. The worst thing that you could possibly imagine was losing Ron. He felt the same way about you. Out of nowhere, he pulled you into his arms and broke down. He had been brave this whole time, he deserved to cry more than most people. "Please don't leave," he begged. "I'll try my best," you said with a sad smile. Ron forced a smile as well.

D R A C O: You were fighting for opposite teams. He came to see you just before the battle started. The first thing he did was place a gentle kiss on your lips and hugged you tightly. "Y/n Y/l/n, don't you dare die tonight. Don't even think about leaving me by myself," he said. "Okay, but the same goes for you Blondey," you said, still hugging him. You absentmindedly traced figure eights over the part on his arm where the Dark Mark was etched in dark ink. "I love you Y/n...so much," he whispered the last part, afraid that if he spoke any louder, the words would be lost in sobs. "I love you too Blondey," you said, attempting to lighten the mood, but Draco only smiled. And you've known him long enough to know it was fake.

F R E D: The battle was only hours away, and Fred refused to let go of you. He had been hugging you for the last half hour and he didn't plan on stopping any time soon. He knew that even with your clever mind, there was still a chance that when this is all over, you wouldn't be there for him to hug anymore. He had been having nightmares all week. They featured you, lying on the rubble that used to be Hogwarts, in a pool of blood, barley breathing. And all too suddenly, your soft, uneven breaths just stopped. This was what Fred feared the very most and he promised himself that, if you died, he would die with you. He wouldn't let you face death alone and he didn't want to face the rest of life without you by his side.

G E O R G E: There were two death eaters in front of you, firing dark magic at you. The battle had only started a few hours ago but it seemed like ages. George wasn't too keen on the idea that you'd be fighting against the most dangerous witches and wizards in the world. He especially didn't like the idea of anyone hurting his baby girl. The big mistake that the death eaters made was firing a death curse too close to you for George Weasley's liking. "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU GIT!!" George shouted before firing a nasty hex at both the death eaters and rushed over to make sure that you were alright. "I'm fine," you said, but George continued to murmur words that you couldn't repeat under his breath.

N E V I L L E: You had already been hit by a few curses that Voldemort's army had thrown at you. They didn't injure you too badly though. Even though, you weren't in that much pain, Neville was upset that someone had even left a scratch on you. There was nothing that he wanted more than to defeat the death eaters for even having the intentions of hurting you. "Are you okay Princess?" he'd call out every few minutes, not taking his eyes off the wizard or witch he was dueling, just to make sure that you were still there. You see, Neville was very shy and awkward, that was, until you messed with his girl.

O L I V E R: You and Oliver stood sadly in front of the Quidditch pitch and watched it as it caught fire. This brought tears to both of your eyes. Not because you loved Quidditch. You did, but it was actually because of all the memories you and Oliver had there. He asked you out there, you had celebrated your victories there. You fell in love there. And now, you and Oliver, stood there, hand in hand, and watched it burn. This set a fire of its own inside Oliver. How dare they? he thought. How dare they burn down the very pitch that I found the love of my life?  "They're gonna pay for that one," Oliver growled. Then, he saw the sadness in your eyes and the reflection of the tragic flames. He pulled you into his embrace and kissed the top of your head. "I've got you baby. It's okay," he whispered comforting words to you until he was sure that you were okay.

(A/N: Okay so here's this one. I just watched The Deathly Hallow Part 2 for like the millionth time and this idea came to me. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading!)