63: First Big Fight

REQUESTED BY: WattyAwarxds1990 aaaaand a lot of other people. You guys have been asking for this one for a while so here ya go!

Warning: Some cursing *oops*

H A R R Y: You and Harry were fighting...again. It had been happening a lot lately and you weren't sure why. "You're so clingy!" he yelled at you. That hurt. You had always tried to be a caring girlfriend, but you never thought of yourself as clingy. "I am not," you replied, ignoring the pain. "Yes you are! I might not always have time for you Y/n! I am the Chosen One after all!" he yelled. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. How could somebody be so freaking vain? "You're so full of yourself!" you practically screamed. "Well at least I'm not an insecure wreck like someone!" he retaliated, but as soon as the words left his mouth, he wished that he could take them back. He knew how you felt about yourself. "I'm done," you mumbled, turning around to leave the room. "Y/n wait!" he called after you, but you hardly noticed him because you were focused on trying to hold back your tears until you were far away from him.

R O N: Did he even have time for you anymore? That was the question that you'd been asking yourself for weeks now. He was always with Hermione and Harry and you couldn't help but crave his attention. "Hey Ron, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight. You know, just you and I," you squeaked, hoping to Godric that he wouldn't turn you down again. "Sorry babe. Maybe another time. Tonight I'm going down to Hagrid's with Hermione and Harry," he informed you. Most of you knew that you should probably just not say anything like always and just nod, but a small part of you was tired of being turned down by your own boyfriend. "Why don't you want to hang out with me?" you asked, your words sounding more harsh than you had expected them to. "Hm?" "You're always with Harry and Hermione. Do you even care about us anymore?" you asked. "Of course I do! You're just being a bitch about it," he said. "I'm being the bitch?" you mumbled. "If this is how you feel, then I'd rather hang out with Harry and Hermione," he said before walking out of the room to find his two friends.

D R A C O: Here you were again. Trying to pretend like it didn't hurt that Draco was all over another Slytherin girl. "Isn't that your boyfriend over there?" Ginny asked, gesturing to Draco and the Slytherin girl, who weren't even trying to hide the fact that they were flirting. "Yeah," you mumbled, getting up and walking away, you couldn't bear to look at them much longer. After that, you made a point to ignore Draco all day. "Baby you have to tell me what's wrong," he said for the millionth time. "I saw you with that girl," you mumbled, finally giving in because he was being annoying. "Is that what this is about? You're jealous?" he said, seeming slightly amused. This only made you more angry. "And I have every right to be! What, am I just supposed to be content watching my boyfriend obviously flirt with another girl?!" you asked angrily. "Omigod Y/n it was just a little bit of fun. She was hot, so I flirted with her," he shrugged. "I'm so done with you Malfoy," you announced, tears filling up in your eyes as you pushed your way out of the room, ignoring his calls for you to come back.

F R E D: (A/N: I don't think that Fred would do this, but it makes for a good story so...) You were extremely excited because your mother had sent you an owl telling you that she bought tickets for you to go see your favorite band in concert during the Summer holiday. Naturally, you wanted to tell Fred all about it. "And I really, really hope that they play some of their old stuff too, you know?" you blabbered excitedly. Fred just rubbed his eyes and sighed. "Do you ever shut up?" he asked. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Um excuse me?" you said, raising your eyebrows at him. "I mean, yeah I get it, you're going to see that band, I heard you the first million times," he said. "Um I'm sorry I thought that you'd be interested," you said. "Nope. Not really," he mumbled, directing his attention at the window. It was raining. "You're kind of being a dick right now," you said, giving him the honest truth. "I'm just telling you that you're being annoying," he shrugged. "Yeah okay," you grumbled, storming out of the room.

G E O R G E: (A/N: I don't feel like George would do this either, but I honestly couldn't think of anything else) You were laughing with your friends about something random as you walked down the corridors. George was hanging out with Fred, but it was getting kind of late and you guys agreed that you would work on your Transfiguration assignment together. "Okay. Got to go do homework," you announced to your friends. "Have fun," they said, leaving you to find George on your own. When you finally did find him, him and his twin seemed to be in deep conversation...about you. So, you decided to stay out of sight for a while and just listen to the conversation. "Yeah. She's awesome and everything it's just, she can be really clingy at times," he said. That was it, you needed to speak up. "Clingy, huh?" you asked, making your presence known. "Baby that's not what I meant," George defended, looking flustered. "I think you made it clear what you meant," you hissed, poison evident in your words before stomping away.

N E V I L L E: You loved Neville, you really did, but he got jealous pretty easily. You could just be laughing with a friend in a completely friendly way, and he would get suspicious. It was rather annoying. You were hanging out with Ron, just laughing about who-knows-what. It's what friends do. Key word: Friends. Ron told you a joke that he'd heard from his older brothers that was extremely funny. You threw your head back in laughter and held your sides. Then, Neville walked into the room. "Hi Neville," you smiled. "Hey Princess. Ron, I think Harry and Hermione are looking for you," Neville lied, pointing Ron into a random direction. "What the hell Neville?" you asked once Ron left the room. "I didn't like the way he was looking at you," he mumbled. "This is too much," you said. "Do you not trust me?" you asked. "It's them I don't trust Princess. I just want to protect you," he explained. "I'm my own person. I don't need you to protect me," you said. That hurt him like a million daggers in the chest. To him, it sounded like you were saying that you didn't need him in general. "I-I," he stuttered, tears welling up in his eyes before he turned away, leaving the room.

O L I V E R: He wouldn't shut up about her. It was a new girl named Catherine (A/N: Random name. Sorry if it's your's, you can change it if you want). It was always 'Catherine' this and 'Catherine' that. You were sick of it. I mean, you didn't particularly enjoy hearing your boyfriend talk about another girl all the time. "I think Catherine did something new with her hair today," he said while you two were walking together. You rolled your eyes, but he didn't notice, he was too busy drooling over this other girl. "She has really nice eyes. They're exciting. Like they're not just plain (Y/e/c) like a lot of people," he said. That hurt too. Then, he proceeded to talk about his and Catherine's inside jokes together, as if he thought you'd understand them. You were so sick and tired of hearing about her. You were so sick and tired of just pretending like it didn't hurt. "Can you please talk about something other than Catherine?" you snapped. "I do talk about other stuff," he defended. "Not really. It's basically just you pointing out all the different ways she's better than me as if I don't already know," you said, voice cracking slightly and then walking off in the opposite direction.

(A/N: Hey guys. Sorry this took so long and sorry it's awful af. I went to see Kung Fu Panda 3 lol I'm a 5 year old at heart)