65: Valentine's Day (Girls)

(A/N: Before we start here I feel like I should take a second to thank helenelynghaug for giving out  Nevilles to people on the guys' preference. Thank you, you beautiful gift from God)

H E R M I O N E: Hermione would probably just wave off Valentine's Day. Like she might get you something small, but she wouldn't make a big deal out of it because she doesn't need a holiday for her to show you how much she cares about you. Also, I feel like she would be kind of closed off about your relationship in front of other people. But in private, it's a different story *intense winking*.

L U N A: Awwwww Luna would try cute pickup lines on you. Like Harry would try to help her by giving her some things to say, but she'd totally make them her own and it'd be so cute. Like Harry would tell her to say "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs are still living right?" and she'd nod then walk straight up to you and say "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but an Aquavirius Maggot resembles a kidney." And you would just die laughing.

G I N N Y: You would feel kind of weird because Ginny wouldn't normally acknowledge Valentine's Day and all the other girls would be getting gifts from their boyfriends and girlfriends and you had to awkwardly tell everyone that you and Ginny don't do Valentine's Day aND IF YOU THINK THAT AS SOON AS GINNY WEASLEY NOTICED THAT YOU WERE UNHAPPY, SHE WOULDN'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF GETTING YOU STUFF THAN YOU CAN LEAVE RN! GET OUT!

C H O: Cho is a bit of a romantic, so this was a big day for her. Knowing this, you'd get her flowers and a huge stuffed animal with a locket around it's neck and she'd be so happy and cute. And then she'd get you like chocolate and stuff and she'd show all her friends that the stuff that you got her was better than the stuff their boyfriends got them.

(A/N: Today people were exchanging Valentine's Day gifts at my school...and yet here I am...no gift...ranting about Ginny Weasley to the internet...Happy:)Valentine's:)Day:)Folks)