6: First 'I love you'

H A R R Y: For you two, it wasn't a big deal. You never understood why people freaked out when someone told them that they loved them. Harry felt the same way. So the first 'I love you' was when you two were casually cuddling. He said it to you first and you smiled and said it back.

R O N: The first 'I love you' was when you two were messing around on quidditch brooms. You were definitely thinking it and, before you could stop them, the three words tumbled out of your mouth. Ron's eyes lit up. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say those words," he said.

D R A C O: It was when Draco showed you his dark mark tattoo for the first time. "I-I didn't want to it's just m-my father m-made me do it. I'm so sorry," he trembled as he lifted up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark. You stared at it for a moment. Draco thought that he had already lost you. That's why you surprised him when you kissed him. "You don't need to apologize. Plus, I like guys with tattoos," you smiled. "God I love you," he said. He was so relieved that you didn't leave him.

F R E D: Fred had dragged you over to the a hallway so that you were just in time to see the prank that he was playing on Oliver Wood, put into action. You laughed at the result. In fact, you went into a giggle fit. Fred just looked at you lovingly with a soft smile playing on his lips. "I love you," he said suddenly which made you blush. "I love you too," you replied.

G E O R G E: It was no secret. You weren't exactly tall. So when you were trying to reach things that were on a high shelf or somewhere else high up, George liked to watch you struggle to get it. "Do you need help there, baby girl?" he would ask. "No. I can do it myself," you'd insist every time. You didn't like asking for help. Finally, George would just chuckle and lift you up by the waist so that you could reach the item. This time, when he put you down, he kissed the top of your head and whispered, "I love you, shorty."

N E V I L L E: You and Neville were playing Truth or Dare. It was his turn. "Okay Neville, truth or dare?" you questioned. "Truth," he chose. "Okay...um..." you pondered what you were going to ask him to tell you. "Oh I've got one!" you exclaimed excitedly. "What's something that you've never told anyone before?" you asked. Neville wanted to be a sweet boyfriend so he answered truthfully. "I love you. I've never told anyone but, I love you," he said. You smiled. "I love you too." Neville had trouble saying a lot of things, but telling you he loves you was not one of them.

O L I V E R: Gryffindor and your house's qudditch team were having a friendly (A/N: Do they have friendlies in quidditch?). That's when you had the most brilliant idea. Your team was about to score. The only thing standing in the way was Oliver. So, you flew right in front of him and kissed his cheek. Now, that Oliver was dazed, the hoops were left unguarded, allowing your team to score. "C'mon, Y/n. Why do you have to use the fact that I love you against me?" Oliver whined.

(A/N: Now that I've got all the 'firsts' down I can start writing the really cute and fluffy ones! YAy!)