18: When He Upsets You

H A R R Y: He normally upsets you when he gets a big head. He uses that fact that he's the "Chosen One" for excuses for everything. When this happens you would usually point out some of the stupid things he's done over the years and that normally does the trick.

R O N: Ron really knew how to get on your nerves. He would say all the wrong things to make you mad and he would find it hilarious. "It's not funny," you exclaim and he chuckled lightly. When he noticed you getting really upset, he would kiss you and tell you that you're cute when you're angry.

D R A C O: Draco rarely made you mad and that was because he knew the consequence and it was one that he didn't want to face. The silent treatment. "C'mon Angel, talk to me. Please. Yell at me or something. I just want to hear your voice," he whined. Then he would try to be really cutesy with his hugs and kisses until you finally gave in.

F R E D: When Fred upset you, you just avoided him all day. This is why he tried to not upset you because he hates being away from you. Every time he would walk your way, you would turn on your heals and head off in another direction. Eventually he would trap you and apologize for what he did.

G E O R G E: Being the jokester that you were, when George did something to upset you, you pranked him. Not just once though, you pranked him many times just so that the humiliation really sunk in and he would finally say sorry.

N E V I L L E: When Neville upsets you (which barely ever happened) he would immediately begin apologizing. He never wanted you to be upset and he never wanted to be the one to upset you. Most of the time you would just laugh and tell him that it was fine.

O L I V E R: It was annoying because Oliver was completely oblivious to when you were upset. Sometimes he was just so engrossed in Quidditch that he just didn't realize it. Normally, the twins would have to point it out to him. Once he knew that you weren't happy, he would do everything in his power to make things better.

(A/N: Heeyyyyy! This is a short preference because unfortunately I have to do homework ugh. Anyways I think I might post a longer one later tonight but I don't know.)