52: She's Feeling Clingy

H E R M I O N E: Hermione had been strange lately. You didn't want to say clingy (even though that was the word) because it sounded like you weren't happy. You liked it when Hermione acted like this. She wouldn't talk to anyone but you and when someone else tried to interact with her, she'd just bury her face in the crook of your neck, hoping that maybe they'd go away. It was honestly the most adorable thing in the world.

L U N A: Luna was so cute when she was feeling clingy. She would only leave your side for the completely necessary things, like the loo and getting the newest copy of the Quibbler. She like you sit on your lap and you two would read it together, talking about all the interesting articles and pictures. When anyone else tried to talk to you, she'd kiss you and they'd go away. It was so cute. 

G I N N Y: Ginny wasn't one to get clingy. She was an independent person and that was just the way she was. But it would happen every once in a while and you loved it. She would blow off plans with her friends to be with you and if anyone tried to interrupt her time with you, they would have to face the wrath of Ginny Weasley. You would just cuddle and talk all day, occasionally reading a book or two together. You loved it when Ginny got clingy.

C H O: Cho was one to get clingy a lot. Rather the opposite of Ginny. If you were going somewhere, she would offer to tag along. If you were going to sit down, she would cuddle you. All because of one reason. She loved being close to you. It was her favorite place to be. If someone tried to get her attention when she was in one of her clingy moods, Cho would simply ignore them and lay her head on your shoulder. You loved it.

(A/N: I'm having intense writer's block guys. THIS IS A PROBLEM!)