40: You Catch Her Staring at You

H E R M I O N E: You were in the library and so was Hermione (as always). You were lost in the book that you were reading. On the other hand, Hermione found it very difficult to concentrate on her book. She found herself stealing quick glances at you. She loved how you slightly mouthed the words when you were reading. It was so adorable to her. Her "quick glances" were getting longer and longer, until she was just dreamily staring at you. You couldn't help but feel her eyes on you. You turned around and your eyes met her's. She looked slightly panicked and looked back down at her book, embarrassed.

L U N A: Luna wasn't fully aware that staring was not socially acceptable. But I'm sure that she'd still do it even if she was aware that it wasn't socially acceptable. She was staring at you during herbology because studying your features was one of her favorite things to do because she thought that you were rather beautiful. You turned towards her and noticed her light blue eyes on you. She didn't stop staring she just waved at you. You giggled and waved back. Luna Lovegood definitely intrigued you like no one else did.

G I N N Y: Ginny asked you if you wanted to go to the Hufflepuff/Slytherin Quidditch game that was taking place. Even though Gryffindor wasn't playing, Quidditch is Quidditch and you both shared a liking for the sport. You ,of course, agreed because you really enjoyed hanging out with Ginny. She found herself staring at you during the game. She loved your excited features when you were watching Quidditch. She loved it when the team that you were rooting for scored and your eyes lit up and you cheered excitedly. "Ginny," you said. "Hm?" "You're missing the game," you giggled, referring to her staring. "Oh um sorry," she said, blushing.

C H O: You were in Hogsmede with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. You were all sitting at a table at the Three Broomsticks when Cho Chang and her friends walked in. Harry gulped. All three of you knew about Harry's crush on Cho. While you were all drinking your butterbeers and talking and laughing, you noticed that Harry seemed a bit down. "Don't be sad Harry. Cho Chang has been staring at you the whole time we've been here," Hermione said. She must have noticed it too. "No. She's staring at Y/n," he mumbled. You turned around to see that she was, in fact, staring at you. She quickly looked away, her cheeks red.

(A/N: As you may have noticed, I've added Cho on popular request sooo... I don't know if I've told you this already but FUN FACT: I'm American so there's that. K bye.)