4: First Kiss

(Y/f/q/t= Your favorite quidditch team (professional))

H A R R Y: It was at Hogsmede during the winter. You were both all bundled up in your coats, yet you were still both freezing. As you shivered, Harry pulled you close to him to keep you warm. "No girl of mine is going to freeze out here," he said. You giggled and he leaned down and kissed you. Maybe it was your giggle that made him do it. Maybe he was just caught up in the moment. Whatever it was, you liked it...a lot.

R O N: You were reading...as always. You were just getting to the good part when someone snatched your book. You looked up to see Ron with your book in his hand. "What the hell Ron? Give it back," you demanded. He shook his head and held it high in the air. "No. You spend way too much time wrapped up in your books," he said. You attempted to jump up and grab it but Ron was so freakishly tall that you couldn't reach it. "I will give it back if you give me a kiss," he offered. You were hesitant, but you eventually agreed. "Okay fine," you said. You stood on your tip toes and pressed your lips to his. Then, Ron gladly gave you your book.

D R A C O: Draco naturally had a possessive nature. Meaning that no boy was aloud to touch you or they would have to face the wrath of Draco Malfoy. He quickly learned that you didn't particularly like it when he hurt the boys that tried to flirt with you. Draco figured that he's have to deal with it in some way though. So, when he saw a Hufflepuff talking with you and making you laugh, he decided that now was a wonderful time to try out his technique. He walked up to you. "Hey baby," he greeted and then he kissed you. ' I could get used to this,' you thought.

F R E D: "Fred!" you yelled. "What is it sweetie?" he called. "It's raining!" you yelled and ran outside. You loved the rain. You weren't sure why but you did. You jumped around in the puddles and soon Fred had joined you. After a while of playing in the rain, you were starting to get cold. In the rush to get outside and play in the rain before it was over, you forgot to put on a coat. Fred pulled you into his arms. "Aw. My baby is cold," he said. Your teeth were chattering. So, Fred kissed you, in attempts to make you feel better. A classic kiss in the rain.

G E O R G E: You were getting bullied again. The Slytherins were calling you things like fat, stupid, and annoying. This had been happening for quite a while now. Once the bullies had left you ran off to an isolated place and cried. Never had you felt so awful in your life. "Y/n?" you heard someone call. It was George. "Yes?" you answered, putting on a brave face. He came and sat beside you. "Baby, why have you been crying?" he asked. He could tell because your puffy eyes and sniffles gave you away. You explained to him what had happened. "None of those things that they tell you are true," he assured you, but he could tell that you didn't really believe him. So, he kissed you, hoping that maybe he could take some of the pain away.

N E V I L L E: It was actually you who kissed Neville. He was feeling extra down that day. He was feeling more like a screw-up than ever. He wouldn't really talk to anyone and this worried you. "Neville baby, what's wrong?" you finally asked. He didn't say anything. You grabbed his and and gave him a reassuring smile. He ended up telling you all about his awful day. "Everything I do, I make a fool out of myself," he said. You shook your head and gently kissed him. "I think your awkwardness is the most adorable thing ever," you said.

O L I V E R: Y/f/q/t was playing today. You and Oliver were both huge fans of the same quidditch team. You both intently watched the game. Anyone who attempted to talk to the two of you were shushed or yelled at. Y/f/q/t's seeker was pursuing the snitch while the other seeker was hot on his trail. "Go, go, go, go," you and Oliver quietly chanted in unison. Your team's seeker finally caught the snitch. "YES!" the both of you cheered. He was so happy and caught up int he moment that Oliver kissed you. Then, the two of you were even happier.

(A/N: Of course Oliver's has to involve Quidditch! Anyways, I hope you liked it.)