9: Period :(

H A R R Y: You hadn't been doing much today because it was that time of month again. Harry was confused as to why you hadn't been your normal, happy self lately. He was frantically trying to figure out if he'd done something wrong or not. Of course, as with all advice on girls, Harry went to Hermione, who was bound to have all the answers. He explained the way that you'd been acting to her, with concern written all over his face. Much to Harry's surprise, Hermione burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Harry asked. It took Hermione a while to collect herself but she finally told him what was going on. "She probably just wants chocolate frogs and some cuddling. But not too much. It's best just to do what she says even if she's being a bit cranky," Hermione advised and Harry ran off to get you some candy and comfort you.

R O N: When you were on your period, the mood swings were intense. "Rooooooooonnnnnn," you groaned. He was currently fiddling with his wizard chess set and he was so deeply engrossed in his game, he failed to notice you. "Weasley!" you said a bit louder, yet he still kept his focus on the chess set in front of him.  Big mistake. "RONALD WEASLEY!!!" you practically screamed. Suddenly, his head snapped up. "What is it Sweetie?" he asked. "Get your arse over here and cuddle me," you demanded miserably. Ron loved cuddling you so this request wasn't really a problem. "Thanks babe," you said once his arms were around you. A few minutes later you had changed your mind about the whole touchy-feely thing. "Okay now get off of me and if you touch me again you will wake up underwater," you threatened. Ron was quick to get off of you and back to his peaceful game of chess.

 D R A C O:  You and Draco had been together for quite a while now, so he had been through plenty of your periods. He'd like to think that he was getting the hang of comforting you for 5 days. He actually quite enjoyed it because he got an excuse to be near you all the time. This month, the second he heard you yell, "I hate everything!" he knew what was up. He was quick to get lots of food, some tea, and a warm water bottle. "You're literally the best, Blondey," you said, calling him the nickname that he always claimed to hate. You grabbed you laptop and began playing The Titanic which made you cry every time. Draco just chuckled at your out of control emotions and comforted you.

F R E D: When you it was your time of month, there were simply three moods for you. Angry, sad, and hungry. Most of the time these emotions came all at once and it was so annoying. You were sitting at dinner when you were in one of your angry-at-life kind of moods. You refused to talk to anyone except through your best friend, Luna, who understood your pain. Fred came over and kissed you on the cheek so you rolled your eyes and whispered to Luna. "Y/n says that if you touch her again, she'll make sure that you're the one in the pool of your own blood," Luna repeated what you had just whispered out loud. "Ohhhhh, I see," Fred said, realizing what was going on. "Okay well if you need to cuddle or cry, Beautiful, just give me a call and I'll be right there," he said to you. Fred Weasley had done it. He put you in a happy mood.

G E O R G E: George was quick to cheer you up when you were on your period. If someone was annoying you (well, pretty much everyone was annoying you), he didn't hesitate to pull an amazing prank on them. He did it just to see that cute smile that he loved creep onto your lips. You were sitting next to Seamus Finnigan and you didn't know why, but in that moment, everything Seamus did made you want to rip your hair out. "SEAMUS COULD YOU PLEASE STOP BREATHING?!?" you finally snapped. What? his breathing was annoying you. Later he ended up being turned into a small turtle. Since your emotions were all messed up, you giggled for much longer then necessary but George thought it was adorable.

N E V I L L E: When Neville first started to notice you acting weirdly, he went into a state of actual panic. For Neville, when all else failed, he asked his Gran for help. So, he wrote an owl to his Gran telling her all about your symptoms, asking her if you were ill and what he should do. Then, Neville was waiting anxiously every hour for an owl back. He finally got one. It said:

Dear Neville,

Don't worry too much dear. It happens to every girl. The best thing to do in this situation is get her loads of food. Oh and rub her belly. That trick always works.

Love, Gran

So, Neville took her advice. "Geez Neville where did you learn all this?" you asked, impressed at his ability to make you feel so much better. "My Gran," he replied. "Your Gran is a genius."

O L I V E R: Like Draco, Oliver was getting the hang of handling you during your hell week (at least that's what he called it). Oliver was constantly checking if you were okay and if you needed anything. "Calm yourself Wood. I'm fine," you assured him after he had began asking you about how you ere feeling every five minutes. Honestly, it was driving you up the wall. "Are you sure baby?" he asked. You nodded. You fell asleep for a little bit even though you weren't that tired. That was just part of the hell week package deal. After a while, the cramps in your stomach were getting bad. "Oliver?" you asked. "Yes darling? Do you need anything?" he asked right away. "Could you come lay with me?" you asked. "Of course," he said. The main reason he tried so hard was because he hated seeing you in pain.

(A/N: This was written for no particular reason heh heh. Anyways, I wanted to thank you for 422 reads!!! That's amazing! I went to bed and it had like 200 reads and I woke up and it was doubled so thanks sooooo much.)