61: What Side of Him You Bring Out

H A R R Y: You being out his cautious side. Normally he'll do things that he feel are right without even giving a second thought about the safety of it. But, with you, he's always thinking about if you'll be safe.

R O N: You bring out his brave side. Let's be honest, sometimes Ron is a bit of a scarredy-cat, but with you he was always willing to stand up to anyone. You always say that you didn't make him brave, you just brought out the bravery he's always had in him.

D R A C O: You bring out his sweet side. Aw cute, right? He was Draco Malfoy for Godric's sake. He was cold and rude and selfish, but all of that changed when you were around him. He was constantly doing sweet things for you to show you how much he cares. Whether it was holding your hand or kissing you on the cheek.

F R E D: You tend to bring out the serious side in Fred. You don't even mean to do it, but it happens. You were a bit on the clumsy side and you were a tiny bit accident prone, so when it came to the safety of his girl, Fred didn't joke around.

G E O R G E: You bring out the protective side of George. Normally, he's a pretty easy-going guy, but if anyone, anyone was putting you in any type of danger, big or little, they would receive hell from George Weasley.

N E V I L L E: You bring out the confident side in him. He was never afraid to be himself around you like he was with other people. He knew that you already loved him and he had nothing to prove to you. He was a lot happier with you than anyone else.

O L I V E R: You bring out the, you guessed it, competitive side in Oliver. Don't get me wrong, he's always competitive, but it just intensified when someone was trying to take your attention from him. He wanted those beautiful eyes of your's to be on him and him only.

(A/N: Okay two things. THANKS FOR 200K IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME YALL ARE AMAZING NEVER CHANGE MUCH LOVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Secondly, I'm gonna cry because I was singing the Hannah Montana theme song and my little sister asked me what I was singing and I told her and then asked her if she knew who Hannah Montana was AND SHE SAID NO IMMA CRI)