8: Panic Attack

H A R R Y: You have been so stressed out lately. You had a lot going on with school and your older brother had just informed you that both your parents were very ill. You had loads of homework sprawled out on the table in front of you and you were also trying to memorize your plays in quidditch. Thinking about all of the things that you needed to accomplish just overwhelmed you. You felt your eyes fill with tears and your breathing became shaky. In short, you were panicking. Harry walked into the room to see you crying in the middle of your mountain of work. He ran over to you and pulled you into his arms. "Shhhhhh. Baby it's okay, I've got you. You're okay," he said gently, rubbing comforting figure eights on your back. Once you calmed down, you explained everything to Harry. Suddenly, he picked you up and literally carried you away from your work and would get mad at you for even thinking about any of it. It made his baby cry. So, he wouldn't let it hurt his baby again.

R O N: You had just received an owl regarding your father, whom you were very close to. Ron was sitting next to you, attempting to do his homework. You had been having a decent day and was in an optimistic mood. You opened the letter and began to read. You felt your heart quicken with each word that you read. You let the tears that you had been trying so hard to hide spill. Your breathing was heavy and you couldn't seem to stop the tears. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Ron asked, wrapping his arms around you. You handed him the note. It was informing you that your father had just passed away. "It's okay Sweetie," he comforted. He was getting quite concerned. "I know your sad baby but I need you to breathe, okay?" he said in a worried tone. You took a deep breath and finally calmed yourself.

D R A C O: He hated seeing you like this. He rocked you back and forth on his lap while you were sniffling and barely breathing. Your mother, who was a muggle, had just been diagnosed with Cancer. "Angel, I promise it's gonna be okay," he said. He tried getting you to breathe but you just couldn't. Your whole body was shaking. You were unable to tell Draco what was wrong because you couldn't say anything. You weren't crying, your breathing was just very heavy and you were shaking. It was a panic attack. "Sunshine breathe please. It's okay," he said softly. "N-no it's not," you managed to say. "Angel, take a deep breath and tell me what happened. I want to help you," he begged. It was true. He wanted to help you so badly. He couldn't bear seeing you in so much pain. You eventually calmed down and explained to Draco what had happened. He promised that he'd help you get through this.

F R E D: The Battle of Hogwarts was bound to begin within just a few hours. Everyone was preparing. You looked around at all the amazing people that you had made friends with over the years, getting ready to fight for their lives. A sudden realization hit you. Half of all these people you know and love, would be dead by tonight. You pictured the castle in flames and dead bodies scattering the school grounds. That's when the panic attack began. When Fred noticed, he pulled you into his lap and cradled you in his arms. "Beautiful, I've got you and I swear, I'm not letting go," he cooed gently. You told him all about what you had just realized. "I-I'm just scared," you said shakily. He leaned down and kissed you softly. "Beautiful, you don't need to be scared. I'm here to protect you. I'd die before I'd let anyone hurt you," he said. On the outside, you just nodded. But on the inside, what Fred had just said, terrified you more than anything.

G E O R G E: You were extremely claustrophobic. If you were in a place with too many people or just a tight space, you got scared out of your mind. You knew that it was stupid but you felt like everything was going to close in on you or you were going to run out of air and some point. So when you were going to watch an event with George at the Triwizard Tournament, it wasn't the best experience. You were walking hand in hand with him when you saw the giant crowd of people that you had to walk through. You swallowed and promised yourself that you weren't going to freak out in front of everyone. Fred knew all about this anxiety of your's so he looked over at you and you nodded, telling him that you'd be fine. But, when you started wading through the ocean of students you felt it in your stomach. The panic. You tried so hard to not let it show but you couldn't help it. Your breathing became heavy and you felt like you could faint any time now. "Baby girl, are you okay?" George asked. You nodded. He shook his head. "No you're not. Let's get you out of here," he said. Inside, you were completely relieved that he was taking you away from there. Once you got away from them he helped you slow your breathing. "Baby girl, if you're ever scared like that again, just tell me. You scared me," George said. You nodded and let him pull you into his arms.

N E V I L L E: You were meant to give a presentation in front of the whole class in Charms. You had already told Neville about your irrational fear of public speaking. The whole night before, he tried to reassure you that you'd be great and helped you practice. You went to bed that night, feeling pretty confident. But, when you woke up the next day, you felt like you were hit by a brick wall of realization. You were just beginning to see the reality of your worst fear actually coming true. As your Charms class drew nearer and nearer, you couldn't help but dread it more and more. At one point you just couldn't take it. You could not and would not give that presentation. You were positive of it. You just began to cry at the thought of actually being required to do it. You ran off to a place where no one could see you. When Neville finally found you, he was worried half to death. He had sympathy in his eyes. He gave you a loving pep talk and you got a great grade on that presentation.

O L I V E R: Work. Work, work, work. You were surrounded by a pile of...work. You were a big procrastinator. You had so many assignments and they were all due in a few days even though you had been given weeks to work on them. Oops? Here was the problem, you procrastinated but you work so awful under stress. Oliver hadn't minded you the first few times that you groaned things like "I hate everything" and "Why is my life so awful?".  After a while you began to tear up. It was all just too much. The thing about Oliver is that when you're upset, he knows right away and did everything he could because if there was one thing he couldn't bear, it was seeing you upset. The second you felt all the work crashing down on you, Oliver knew that there was something wrong with his girl. He pulled you into his arms and kissed the top of your head. "It's okay baby. Shhhhhh I've got you. Don't cry. I've got you. I'll help you if you want. Just don't be sad," he whispered gently, rocking you back and forth. He was desperate to make you happy again. The way Oliver sees it is, if you're not happy, the sun doesn't shine and there's nothing truly beautifully bright left in the world.

A/N: I'm sorry that this took forever to write. I've been back to school so I have to actually do things. Ew. Anyways, I hoped you liked it and don't forget to request your ideas!!