22: The Wedding *Wedding Series Part 2*

(Y/e/c=Your eye color)

H A R R Y: (His P.O.V.) I couldn't stop smiling and I was so excited when I heard "Here Comes the Bride" being played on the piano. Hermione, Luna, and Ginny had refused to let me see Y/n in her wedding dress beforehand because it was "bad luck". "And you certainly don't want to start a marriage on bad luck, now do you," said Mrs. Weasley at least twice a week. But now, my bride appeared at the end of the aisle, smiling brightly. She looked so beautiful. It was all eyes on her now. The best part was, while everyone had their attention on the beautiful bride, her Y/e/c eyes were focusing on only one person. Me.

R O N: The person most excited for the wedding was neither you nor Ron. It was Mrs. Weasley. All month she had been buzzing about making last minute changes. "I just want my Ronald's wedding to be perfect!" she said. The wedding was starting and you bet that Mrs. Weasley was in the front row. Ron smiled lightly at his mother as she began to tear up. 'I love you,' she mouthed at her son. 'I love you too,' he mouthed back. Molly Weasley couldn't help but smile as her daughter-in-law walked down the aisle to her son. She couldn't have wished for a better woman to marry her Ronald.

D R A C O: Even though Draco's parents refused to come to the wedding (because they didn't exactly approve of you), your family was still determined to make the day special for the both of you. Your parents adored Draco, so it didn't really matter to him that his parents weren't attending the wedding. All he really cared about was the both of you being happy together. He got past your guards (Hermione and Luna) and into the Bride's room, to see you just before the ceremony began. "No Draco! You're not aloud to see me in my dress before the wedding," you scolded. He just chuckled and hugged you. "You look beautiful my angel," he said softly.

F R E D: (His P.O.V.) I felt my jaw drop as Y/n walked down the aisle. "Wow," I whispered and heard George, my best man, chuckle from beside me. "You picked a good one mate," he said quietly. He was right. I had picked a good one. A great one. Probably the best one there was. I still wondered how in the world I had landed such a wonderful girl. And I was more than thrilled for her to become my wife. She was all I wanted in life. Y/n finally reached me, at the end of the aisle. "You look amazing," I whispered to her. "Not too bad yourself, Weasley," she smiled happily. Yup, she was the one for me, and now I got to be with her for the rest of my life. There was literally no place I'd rather be.

G E O R G E: He hated to admit it, but he was nervous. He was nervous that you might have second thoughts. Or that his huge family might scare you away. Even though you had been with him all throughout your guys' school days, he was still nervous. What if something went wrong? What if the ring bearer lost the rings? These were the kind of things that George was worried about. He thought about the endless possibilities of things that could go horribly wrong. Meanwhile in the Bride's room, you were feeling the exact same way. But, the second that you and George made eye contact from across the aisle, all of his worries slipped away. The only thing that mattered was you and him.

N E V I L L E: (His P.O.V.) I paced back and forth. "Calm down mate," Harry said. "I just want this to be perfect," I said, still pacing. "What're you so worried about? Y/n loves you," Harry said. "Well, yeah, she's said that before, But what if she gets scared and runs off? What if she just leaves me here at the alter? WHAT IF SHE RUNS OFF WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!?" I gasped, horrible thoughts filling my mind. Meanwhile, Harry was laughing beside me. "Neville Longbottom, calm yourself. Y/n loves you and she's too sweet to leave someone at the alter. I nodded. I was so relieved when I saw Y/n walking down the aisle. She didn't run off. This was actually happening. She smiled at me and filled me with pure joy. She looked beautiful. Like a princess. My princess.

O L I V E R: Oliver Wood was surprisingly calm. He was excited, but also calm. He was finally going to marry that pretty girl he met outside of the Quidditch shop. He remembered it like it was yesterday. He was so in love. You were excited as well. You couldn't wait to marry you school crush. You hated dresses really. If it was up to you, you'd get married in Qudditch robes or a jersey and some tights. But, Ginny and Hermione would not stand for that. They forced you into a dress and heels. Oliver had never really seen you in a dress. When you finally got the the front of the room, to Oliver, he said, "You look beautiful my love." You rolled your eyes. "I hate this dress," you whispered back, earning a chuckle from your soon-to-be husband. "That's my girl," he said happily.

(A/N: Okay so here's this one. Special thanks to the_wanna_be_author for reminding me to continue the wedding series *oops*. Anyways thanks to ALL of you for getting me to 6k reads!!!)