29: He Wants Your Attention

Y/h=Your House

Requested by: WeAreBloodyInspired Thanks for requesting!!!! 

H A R R Y: Ugh. You had O.W.L.S coming up. That meant that if you wanted a good job later in life, you had to hit the books. Harry wasn't someone that liked to stay in one place for a very long time, so studying hasn't always been his favorite thing. But this test was very important to you. Harry understood this, but he still wanted some of your time. You had buried yourself in The Standard Book of Spells Grade 5 and Harry thought that now would be a great time to cuddle. "Hey baby. C'mere," he said, opening his arms. "Not now babe," you replied, not removing your eyes from the pages. Harry dropped his arms and frowned. He knew exactly how to approach this. Guilt trip. He let out an over exaggerated sigh. "Y/n?" he asked in a sad little boy voice. "Yes?" you replied, still not looking up from the textbook. "Why do you love schoolwork more than me?" he asked, making sure to add a voice crack in there for good measure. It worked. Of course you dropped your book and walked over to him and put your arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed you lightly. "Sometimes you annoy me Potter," you said while he giggled.

R O N:  You had recently gotten a new cat that you named Oreo, because she was black and white (Ron didn't understand this because he had no idea what an Oreo was). But, Oreo was sooooo cute. You invested most of your time to grooming the kitten and tying Y/h colored bows in her fur. You were playing with Oreo and ball of yarn one day when Ron wanted you to help him study. "Maybe later Ron. I'm playing with the kitty," you said, not even bothering to look Ron's way. "I will throw that cat out the window," Ron threatened, setting down his book bag. You gasped and pulled Oreo into your arms. "You wouldn't," you said. "Oh, I would," he confirmed. "Okay. I'll be right back sweetie," you said to the cat and turned towards Ron. "Okay Ronald, what do you need help with?" you asked, grabbing your own book and quill. "Oh no. I just wanted your attention," Ron laughed. You rolled your eyes. "Dear lord Weasley, give me a break."

D R A C O: If there was one thing Draco Malfoy hated, it was anything that had the ability to steal your attention away from him. For example, books. Muggle books, to be precise. You had a bit of a fangirl side to you when it came to reading. You loved books like The Hunger Games, Divergent, and The Maze Runner.  You were currently reading The Scorch Trials and unfortunately for him, Draco had walked into the room at the exact moment when your NOTP kissed. "Nope! I am so done!" you yelled, slammed the book shut, and threw it at a very confused Draco, who ducked just in time. "Woah, what happened?" he asked. "Nothing. Just give me my book back," you demanded and Draco obeyed. You sat down once more, and buried yourself in the book. "How about a kiss?" he asked. You didn't respond at first because you were reading. Draco frowned. You surprised him and planted a kiss on his lips.

F R E D: It was Dean Thomas who kept making you laugh. Everyone that knew you, knew that the way to heart was through your laugh. If you were funny, then you were automatically 10 times more attractive to you. This is why it worried Fred so much when he saw you joking around with Dean. So, Fred decided to get your attention the only way he knew how. He had to distract you from Dean. So, he came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He proceeded to place small kisses on the back of your neck. You finally turned away from Dean and towards Fred. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your lips to his. "Better?" you asked, knowing what he was doing all along. "Better," he sighed with a smile.

G E O R G E: You and George were huge supporters of Dumbledore's Army. There was only one problem. You couldn't seem to get the Patronus Charm right for the life of you. "Expecto Patronum," you muttered and moved your wand in the correct motion, but all you got was a wisp of silver. You rolled your eyes in frustration. The whole time that you had been practicing, George had been trying to get a kiss from you. "C'mon Y/n," he groaned. "No George. I've got to get this Charm down," you said, muttering the spell again and receiving, yet again, nothing. You frowned. An idea popped into George's mind. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and laced his fingers in your's. "Here you gotta do it like this," he said, helping you move your wand more gracefully this time. Your Patronus leaped out of the tip of your wand. So, you spun around and gave George a well-deserved kiss.

N E V I L L E: Most of the time, it wasn't easy for Neville to score your attention. He felt as if he had nothing impressive to give sometimes. You were always studying or hanging out with friends or just doing bigger, better things. At least that's how Neville felt. You were writing an essay for Defense Against the Dark Arts, when Neville came, sat next to you, and put his arms around you. He wanted to be with you after a long day. "Just give me sec Nev," you said, scribbling down a few more sentences onto your parchment. Neville frowned. In his mind, this meant more than just you finishing an essay. He was just so insecure sometimes. You noticed this and decided that it was best to put away your essay. He smiled and opened his arms, which you happily climbed into and cuddled into his chest. Once Neville Longbottom had captured you attention, it was unlikely that he was going to let go.

O L I V E R: Oliver was naturally very competitive. It was part of who he was. So, he looked at anything that could take your attention as a competitor. For example, the muggle romance novel Romeo and Juliet. You were so captivated by the love story that you hadn't remembered to watch your Romeo, Oliver, play Quidditch. Oliver hated this. "Y/n. C'mere," he said to you one day. You had to force yourself to close your book and sit next to your boyfriend. "So, I did a little research on that book your reading. It's a romance novel," he stated. "Yeah?" you said, confused as to where this was going. He pulled you into a kiss. "Why do you need that when we've got our own romance?" he asked against your lips. You ignored the book. All that mattered then, was you and him. Nothing else.

(A/N: That awkward moment when you think you're gonna update everyday, but then you realize that school requires actual effort. Heheheheh oops. Anywhoodle, I hoped you liked it ~Sadie)