38: The First Time You See Her Cry

H E R M I O N E: It wasn't exactly rare to see Hermione crying. But you didn't mind. The very first time you saw her cry, was all Ronald Weasley's fault. You were in your first year and you and Hermione were good friends. You walked into the girl's bathroom to see her sobbing. She looked up at you and quickly dried her tears. "Oh dear it's just you Y/n," she said, relieved that it wasn't some 7th year that would tease her for crying. "What happened?" you asked, quite worried. "It was nothing. Just that Ronald kid being a jerk," she said, wiping a few more tears from her cheek. You put an arm around her. "Hey I'll tell you what. I'll personally make sure that he doesn't mess with you again," you said with a mischievous smile as you devised a plan to get Ron Weasley back.

L U N A: Everyone was packing up their things because the end of the year was approaching and it was finally time for the summer holiday. You walked down the empty corridor because you had forgotten something in your dormitory. You heard very, very soft sobs. You turned the corner and found your girlfriend curled up in a ball on the ground. "What happened Luna?!?" you asked, very concerned. "Th-the older g-girls in my h-house stole a special g-gift that my fath-ther sent me an-and I can't find it," she sobbed. You held her in your arms tightly. "It's okay. I've got you. It's okay," you said soothingly, planning to murder whoever did this to your Luna.

G I N N Y: Ginny barely ever cried. That's why it surprised you so much when you saw her sitting in the empty bleachers by the Quidditch pitch sobbing her eyes out. You quickly made your way to her and sat down beside her. "What the hell happened?" you asked, ready to beat up anyone who would do this. She dried her tears, not wanted you to see her like this. "It's nothing really," she said. "Nothing?!?" you shouted angrily. She gave you a watery laugh and pulled you into her lap. "What happened?" you whispered gently. She shook her head and you decided to comfort her rather than push the issue further. You never did find out.

(A/N: Sorry this one's so short. Wow guys thanks for all these reads! We're on a roll!!!)