42: Song Preference: Stitches (Girls)

Based off Stitches by Shawn Mendes 

H E R M I O N E: If I quit calling you my lover And move on

You and Hermione had split up because she had really hurt you. It had been only a couple days and she was miserable. "Just go talk to her," Harry and Ron begged, tired of Hermione moping around. "I've already tried that. She won't listen to me," she said quietly. You and your friends walked by. "Y/n wait!" she called out. "I told you to leave me alone Granger," you said and kept walking. Granger. You'd never called her that before and it really hurt. Hermione burst out into tears while Ron and Harry tried to comfort her. "I just want my Y/n back," she sobbed.

L U N A: And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches

You had broken up with Luna because it just wasn't working. But Luna really, truly loved you. You were both so unhappy. Luna, who was normally bright and happy, was now sad and gloomy. Cho had been trying to cheer her up all day. "Hey Luna. I saw the newest issue of the Quibbler. Could you tell me more about those Crumple Horned Snorkacks?" she asked, hoping that Luna would be become happy and dreamy again. No such luck. "Crumple Horned Snorkacks aren't real," Luna mumbled sadly. Cho gasped. "I just miss Y/n so much," she whispered sadly.

G I N N Y: Your words cut deeper than a knife

You and Ginny were fighting...again. You weren't sure why she was so mad at you. You were just talking to Cedric. You were friends. "He was so flirting with you!" she yelled for the millionth time. "He was not. He's not interested in me! We're friends!" you yelled back. "And you flirted back!" she exclaimed, totally ignoring your point. "Why won't you just listen?!?" you asked. "Why don't you just shut up you mudblood!?" she yelled, but immediately covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry Y/n," she said. But it was too late. You were already out the door.

C H O: Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

After you and Cho broke up, you were heart broken and you needed a friend to help you take your mind off of it. You had started to hang out with Hermione Granger. Cho wasn't too fond of this. "How could she do this?!? Hermione isn't even all that great," Cho ranted to Luna, who really wasn't listening at all. She stared sadly as you and Hermione both leaned over the same book. Hermione pointed out something funny on the page and you both giggled. "All I want is for her to be mine again," Cho sighed.

(A/N: Heyyyyy! Happy Halloween! *well happy Day-before-Halloween*. I ran out of lyrics for Never Be so I did this! Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed it!)