53: You're Tortured in Front of Him

Requested by: KAC517 Thanks for the request lovely. And can I just say that I LOVE THIS IDEA TO NO END! I hope that this does it justice.

H A R R Y: They needed to torture Harry, but not kill him. The Dark Lord wanted to do that himself. You were with Harry when he was captured. "I've just had the best idea!" Lucius said. "The girl. I heard that he loves the girl," he continued, gesturing to you. Harry filled with concern. What were they going to do to you? "Don't touch her!" Harry finally said. He was being held back by two Death Eaters while Lucius Malfoy brought you to the center of the room. "Ready?" he asked rhetorically. "Crucio," he yelled out the spell and the white hot pain automatically set in. You screwed your eyes shut and fell on your side. You refused to cry out in pain though. A little trick that you'd learned from the Boy Who Lived himself. It showed weakness. "Stop! Please stop!" Harry yelled. Seeing you in pain was always his worst nightmare. He only brought himself more pain when he thought about how this was all his fault. If it weren't for him, you'd probably be at Hogwarts right now. Safe and sound. But, falling in love with you was the best thing to ever happen to him and he wouldn't trade it out for anything in the whole world. The pain was only getting worse. Bellatrix laughed her evil laugh when she noticed the horrified expression on Harry's face. Finally, you passed out. You weren't dead, just unconscious. They released Harry, who didn't waste a moment before running to you and pulling you into his arms. He knew that you weren't dead so he just cradled you in his arms. They were going to pay for that one. 

R O N: They thought that Ron had answers. Correction: They knew Ron had answers. Along with this information, the Death Eaters also knew that the only way that they'd get him to tell them the whereabouts of Harry Potter was to torture something that he valued even more than his best friend. You. So, after they had captured Ron, they captured you. "Oh look what we've found," Bellatrix said in a sing-song voice. Ron's entire face drained of all color. "W-what are you gonna do with her?" he asked. "Oh, don't worry Ronald. We won't do anything to your precious Y/n if you just tell us where Harry Potter is," Bellatrix said. He looked over at you and you shook your head. You would never want him to give away that information. So, Ron stayed silent. "Wow. Honestly Weasley, I thought you loved her more than that," she said and pointed her wand at you. Ron was being held back by Lucius Malfoy, so he could come to your rescue. "Crucio," she said, happily, making an unbearable pain rip through your body. You gasped when the pain came to you suddenly. Ron hated this. His purpose in life was to protect you from the pain that the world offered and now he was watching you receive it, and there was nothing that he could do. No, he thought, there is something that I can do. He silently apologized to Harry for what he was about to do, but he needed to save you. Ron Weasley blurted out the location in which he last saw Harry and, only then, did they let him run over to your nearly lifeless body.

D R A C O: You'd let yourself be captured by the Death Eaters so that Harry could escape. You thought that it was better you than him. You were currently in the Malfoy Mansion where they would try to get information out of you. Bellatrix took one look at you. "Oh I know you," she smiled, "You're Draco's girl aren't you. A mudblood," she scoffed. Another Death Eater whispered something in Bellatrix's ear, making her eyes light up. "That's a wonderful idea. Let's get my dear nephew in here. Oh Draco!" she called. Soon, Draco entered the room and he gasped when he saw you.  You waved at him, trying to lighten up the mood. No such luck. "Crucio," Bellatrix cackled maliciously. You felt an intense pain shoot through your body. The pain forced you onto the ground. You curled up into a ball, hoping that it would help. It didn't. Draco watched so helplessly. He was dying inside watching the love of his life in pain. "Why don't you try Draco?" Bellatrix suggested. Draco hesitantly raised his wand to you. You looked at him with understanding. You knew that he had to do it. You were always so understanding like that. But how could he do that to his angel? At the last second, he turned his wand to Bellatrix and stunned her before running over to you. "Angel? Are you okay?" he asked. You had passed out from exhaustion. He began to sob. "I'm so sorry Sunshine. I'm sorry," he said pulling you into his arms. "I love you. So much," he choked and placed a kiss on your lips.