45: He Cheats

Requested by: -disneyprinceluke and a LOT of other people. Thanks for the request love!

H A R R Y: You were just coming back from the library. You were doing some late night studying. You walked down the empty halls of Hogwarts to get back to your Common Room. You were the girlfriend of the famous Harry Potter. You'd been dating for a little over a year and you were both really happy. It was a very healthy relationship...at least you thought that it was. You turned the corner to see your boyfriend. However, it was not a happy meeting because he was snogging Ginny Weasley. You gasped slightly and took a step back. "Y/n. What are you doing out so late?" Harry asked, surprised. You didn't reply and you felt tears well up in your eyes. "Baby just let me explain," he said. "Don't call me that," you choked and walked off. You waited until you were far out of his sight to finally let your tears spill.

R O N: You smiled. You were so proud of Ron. You knew how Ron wasn't very confident when it came to Qudditch, yet he still won the game for Gryffindor. There was a crowd formed around Ron and they were chanting for him. You made your way through the crowd to congratulate your boyfriend but what you found when you finally pushed your way to the front was absolutely disgusting. Ron and Lavender were kissing. Not just kissing, full on making out. When he finally pulled away, the first thing he saw was your heartbroken eyes. The grin faded from his face. You turned around and stomped away. He could've swore he heard you sniffle softly when you left.

D R A C O: Draco Malfoy didn't cry much but he thought that it was rather appropriate now because he had just lost one of his most precious things. You. This is how it happened. You had decided to take a walk down by the Black Lake. Not far off, Pansy was trying to flirt with Draco. Truth be told, Draco couldn't care less about Pansy Parkinson. You were the only one he saw, but Pansy didn't like the answer no. "Please Drac-y just one date. Y/n will never know," she begged. "No Pansy," he answered for the millionth time. Pansy, getting frustrated, pushed Draco against the tree that they were standing under and kissed him forcefully. You conveniently walked by just then and saw the horrid sight. He had been trying to pull away from Pansy when he heard a soft, broken voice. "Draco?" you whispered sadly. He pushed Pansy off of him just in time to see you walking away.

F R E D: It was wrong. He knew that. But he was just a little caught up in the moment. Him and Angelina were studying together under a tree outside. You were with your friends in the library. You always knew that Angelina had a little bit of a thing for Fred, but you figured that she was trustworthy so you weren't too worried about it. Turns out that you were very wrong. You and friends were leaving the library and you all went your separate ways. You headed off to go see Fred. You were met with the awful sight of Angelina, one of your best friends, making out with your boyfriend. "So is this what you've been doing whenever you said you were studying?" you asked, making the both of them look up. "Y/n! Just let me explain!" Fred begged. "No. I don't want to talk to either of you. J-just stay away from me please," you said, storming away.

G E O R G E: George felt like he wanted to die. Disappear. Cease to exist. He knew that he had screwed up bad this time. He replayed the situation on his head. He was walking with Katie Bell, your friend. They were talking about what to get you for your birthday. "Um I don't know. She likes Zonko's," Katie said while they were brainstorming ideas. Even now, George couldn't remember how it had happened. One minute they were talking about you, the love of his life, and the next, they were kissing. To make matters even worse, you had seen them. You didn't say anything. "I'm so sorry," he apologized. But you didn't say anything. He hated your silence, it was worse than if you would've yelled at him. He just wanted you to say something.

N E V I L L E: He never meant to hurt you. He loved you with all his heart. It just sort of happened. He was sitting in the library doing some studying and Hannah Abbott walked in. She grabbed an Herbology book and sat next to Neville with a smile on her face. Meanwhile, you were out at Hagrid's house with Harry, Ron, and Hermione (whom Neville was always jealous of). "Well I better go. Neville is in the library so I better go keep him company," you said to your friends and set off back to the castle. You walked into the library and scanned the room for Neville. Your jaw dropped when you saw that Neville actually had plenty of company. He was snogging Hannah Abbott! He looked up to see heartbreak in your Y/e/c eyes. "Y/n. It's not what it looks like," he defended. "Really? Then what exactly is it?" you asked angrily. He was silent. "That's what I thought," you mumbled before marching out of the library.

O L I V E R: He was Oliver Wood. You expected girls to be all over him. Most of the time he just ignored the girls because you were his girl and his only girl. He didn't know why now was any different. Alicia Spinnet had asked for some help with Quidditch. She had hit on him before so he was a little unsure about helping her, but he guessed that if it was for Quidditch, he would help. So he helped her and they ran some drills for an hour or so. After they were done, Alicia was being a little too friendly with him. Long story short, you showed up at the Quidditch pitch to check on him and he was making out with her. "I knew it!" you yelled, making him look up. "Y/n-" "I knew I should've listened to everyone when they told me that dating you would be a bad idea," you cut him off, your voice cracking slightly. This broke his heart. You stormed off, leaving Oliver feeling awful.

(A/N: So here's this since yall asked for it.)