Dont Say That Part 23

After almost three hours of different card games and Maddie winning most of the time, Nick was hungry. "Mads, you want some food, babe?"
"YES! I'm starving!" She crossed her arms over her stomach. Nick smiles, clearly amused at his girlfriend's enthusiasm for food.
They got up and walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. Nick found a burritos in the freezer so after warming them up, they  settled down on the couch to eat. "So, when is your next long vacation?"
"Pretty much whenever. My boss really likes me and I never miss work so he respects it when I need time off. Why?"
"Perfect." Nick said, just smirking.
"What are you planning in that cute head of yours?" Maddie questioned.
Nick just shrugged, still smirking, and took a huge bite of his burrito so his mouth was full, not allowing him to reply. "Surpising me, huh? Fine. I'll wait and see." She stuck her tongue out at him. He winked at her. She rolled her eyes and went to pick out a movie. They ended up watching Marley and Me, which made Maddie cry a few times which meant Nick got to hold her extra close.
He planned on finding out the number to Maddie's work and asking her boss if she could have a little vacation. He couldn't wait to take her to one of his favorite places in the world.
"Nick, what are you smiling about?" He was torn from his daydream and looked down to see her beautiful eyes staring at him quizzically.
"You, my love. Always you."
Maddie kissed him softly and grabbed his hand leading him to her room. She pulls him down on top of her on her bed. He kisses her softly on the lips, her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, and then back to her lips a little deeper. He keeps kissing her until he can't breathe and pulls away, keeping his forehead touching hers.
"Maddie, I love you. But we need to slow down. Okay?" She nodded in total agreement and kissed him softly. She pulled him down behind her and he wrapped his arm around her waist and his other arm as her pillow.
"I love you too, Nick."
A couple hours later, they heard the door open and close. They heard Lucy talking quietly and Mikey mumble a few words before they headed off to bed too.