18

Tobias POV
I was becoming weaker. Zeke was almost dragging me to the infirmary now. Will came over and put my other arm on his shoulders. I let my feet drag and my head hang. When we got to the infirmary, Zeke and Will got me onto a bed. My eyes started to become heavy. The nurses started patching up my nose. I blacked out.

I woke up to a nurse shaking me.

"Wake up Four." She said

I looked around for Tris. She wasn't in the infirmary with me. Will and Christina were at the foot of the bed.

"Where's Tris?" I asked

"She's gone. We couldn't find her anywhere. She was horrified by what she did to you." Christina said

"How long have I been out?" I asked

"Only a couple days." Christina said

I sat up. I got off the bed.

"Where do you think she is?" I asked

"I don't know. Zeke is going to Amity now to check there and if she isn't there then he's sending out an alert." Christina said. "I honestly would let her be for a few days. She is pretty mad at herself right now. She lost it after she saw Zeke trying to carry you to the infirmary."

I walked to my apartment. I slipped on my jacket and went back out. I grabbed a gun and went out to look for Tris.

Tris POV
This is all my fault. First, I kill my mother, then my father, then Caleb and now I hurt Tobias physically. I sat in Tobias' bedroom. Evelyn came up and knocked on the door.

"What do you want to eat?" Evelyn asked

"I'm not hungry." I said

"You haven't eaten since you got here." Evelyn said. "I know you hate yourself right now but you have to eat."

I nodded. I followed her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Does eggs sound okay?" Evelyn asked

"I'll take anything Evelyn." I said

We ate together in silence. We were almost done eating when there was a knock at the door. I looked up at Evelyn. She pointed up. I put my bowl on the counter and quietly when upstairs. I sat on Tobias' bed. Evelyn opened the door.

"Tobias? What are you doing here? What happened to your nose?" Evelyn said

"I'm looking for Tris." Tobias said

Tear filled my eyes.

"Stay here." She said

Evelyn came upstairs.

"Do you want to see him?" She asked

"How bad are his injuries?" I asked

"They aren't bad Tris. Just go talk to him."

"Tell him I'll be in the compound tonight." I said

Evelyn went back downstairs.

"She's sleeping. I'll send her back to the compound when she wakes up." She said

"Okay." Tobias said

I heard the door open and close. I went downstairs.

"You have to go back." Evelyn said

"I am. I will." I said

"Good. He needs you." Evelyn said

We started making more clothes for the factionless. After a while, I stopped and went back to the compound. I walked into the compound. I walked around looking for Tobias. I found Zeke, Uriah, Will, Christina and Tobias in the Pit. I hid above them.