Chapter 7: Do the Harlem Shake

ASHTON

I know how crazy in love Horace is with Krista.

Horace never dated anyone else. He took his online relationship seriously. Which, I honestly think, is the lamest thing a guy could do. Many times, I hooked him up with some girls. And every single time, he said no.

I used to find it funny-- chat mates. Online dating seemed like a whole load of crap to me. And I'd tell Horace that.

But now, I'm thinking, maybe, it's not just crap, you know?

I just hope this Krista deserves Horace. And...

I just hope they'd both loosen up.

"How about beer pong, guys? We got our table right here," I said as I ran my fingers through the long table.

"And what else? Plastic cups right here." I arranged 6 plastic cups into a triangle on both ends of the table and poured some beer in.

"Fag!" Eric shouted at me.

"Just shut up, Eric. I'm trying here. Why don't you hand me your balls so you can be of use?"

"That sounded wrong, dude. Are you drunk already?" Franz asked me while chuckling.

"Don't you have balls of your own?" And then Eric ran towards me and playfully tried to grab my balls. I twisted his arm and he screamed like a pig.

"No other man touches my manhood."

"You, guys, stop that now!" James said in a loud voice.

We all fell silent as we looked at him.

James then started taking his shirt off.

"What the fuck?!" Franz exclaimed.

James then started dancing Harlem Shake while the song was blasting through the speakers.

"This is my jam," He said.

I can't help but laugh along with Eric and Horace.

"Lap dance! Lap dance!" Eric and Horace were cheering James on as he was giving me a lap dance.

"My eyes are burning!!!" Franz cried out.

I look at the girls. I swear I saw Krista's mouth hung open. I hope Horace didn't notice.

I laugh even harder.

I then look at Paulene.

Is she blushing?

Over James?!

I suddenly don't find any of this funny anymore.

I then took off my shirt out of impulse. I don't know why, I just did.

I look at Paulene again, trying to find a reaction. She got redder.

Look at it, Paulene. Tell me you like what you see.

PAULENE

Ashton is half naked.

If only I could freely stare at his body without looking like a pervert, I would! I have to look away, though.

My cheeks are burning.

Then after dancing like those men from Magic Mike, Ashton put on his shirt again. James will probably go topless the entire night, though.

Martin, the owner of Smashbin, joined the fun for a while. He then let us borrow his ping pong balls.

Finally, we were able to play beer pong.

Franz, Eric, James, and I teamed up against Ashton, Horace, and Krista. Since I don't drink but they wanted me to participate so badly, Franz volunteered to drink for me. How fun is beer pong without having to drink?

Franz. He was standing too close to me the entire time. I can't help but feel so self conscious when his skin brushes against mine. It gives me shivers. And boy, he smells so damn good.

Smelling so good and looking so good. I can't help but stare at him. I think he might've caught me doing so. Damn it, so embarrassing.

I look away and saw Krista and Horace now being openly sweet. Horace has his hands around Krista's waist. They really look good together. It's like they're so in love even if they've just been really together for the first time.

I'm kind of jealous.

--

This chapter is dedicated to JulieSaldo, for constantly giving awesome suggestions and for helping me overcome my writer's block! ;)

Also, JulieSaldo suggested that we let Emma Stone play Krista Josiah, Andrew Garfield play Horace Richardson, Alex Pettyfer play Eric Chase, and Liam Hemsworth play James Kogan! I guess her suggestion's not so bad at all! :) What do you think?