Chapter 74: How On Earth?

PAULENE

Please stop bugging me already, Ashton. You're really making this harder for me. 

"You don't want McCullough to catch you using your phone," Jilian, my seatmate, said.

Deleting message.

There you go.

I slipped my phone back into my bag.

I really hate Ashton. Is it even rational to do so?

He really is a jerk. He fucks someone at the party, gives me a swimwear after that, invites me for a swim, then kisses me. What a psycho. Was he planning to fuck me as well? Perverted motherfucker.

He must be nymphomaniac. Can males be nymphomaniac? What's nymphomania for men? I'm sure I heard it somewhere. Saty- I know that, it's at the tip of my tongue. Saty.. Satyriasis! That's it! 

He used to have sex with Tiffany all the time. The bitch, of course, was loving every moment of it. Now that Franz gets in the picture, he can't get in Tiffany's pants that easily anymore. Wait, Tiffany said she actually misses Ashton on her bed. That whore. Poor Franz. However, the last time I checked, Franz and Tiffany are not in a relationship on Facebook. Yeah, Facebook. Very reliable.

Maybe they just kissed because they wanted to. Maybe right after that, they made out and also had sex. God, is everyone around here really that horny?

And why am I giving a fuck about them?

I massage my forehead. They are all giving me a migraine.

"Ugh!" 

"Miss Josiah? Any problem?"

Damn it.

"Nothing, sir," I answered in the most polite way that I could muster.

"You alright? Malcolm asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright," I answered with a smile.

Why does everyone have to give a fuck about everyone else, anyway?

"Okay, so, I'll see you next meeting. Bye everyone." McCullough finally dismissed the class. A few minutes early-- perfect. I still have to meet orgmates from the Canadian Club for some "bonding time" as they call it.

"Hey, Paulene," Franz said as he appeared in front of me.

My eyes instantly fell on his moving lips. 

Those lips are beautiful but dirty. It kissed a whore.

"Yes?" I answered, trying to act normal.

"You got that announcement from the Environmental Action Club?" He asked.

"About the camping in three weeks?" I answered.

He nodded, "Are you going?"

"Are you?" I asked.

"When are you gonna stop answering my questions with a question?" He asked with a smirk.

I let out a laugh as I realize that he is correct.

"I guess." 

"Until when will you keep guessing?" Franz asked.

Yes, only if Ashton's not there. Well, what the fuck. So what if he's there? Next time that pervert psycho with Satyriasis touches me, I'm gonna stab him with the Swiss knife in my purse.

"Alright, I'm going," I said.

"Awesomesauce. Let's be camping buddies!" He said enthusiastically.

"It's a members-only event, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you thinking of bringing someone along?" He asked, a crease forming in between his eyebrows.

"No. Just asked," I answered.

Just asked, just made sure that your bitch whore girlfriend won't tag along.

"So, where are you going now? Need a lift?" 

"No thanks, Franz. You go ahead. I still have to meet with orgmates from the Canadian Club."

"Alright, take care." He said as he turned to the opposite direction and walked away.

"You too!" I screamed out.

He then turned his head around, and with a smile, he waved at me.

Franz, you never fail to charm with that smile.

It's contagious.

I smiled a little bit.

I heave out a sigh as I kept on walking towards the org room to meet my org mates.

After a flight of stairs, I reached the org room of the Canadian Club. I hear that we are all going out for some pizza.

Just great, I am famished.

I excitedly opened the door and then all my excitement was replaced with shock and confusion with what I saw.

Or rather, with who I saw.

How on earth...

"Josh?!"

--

This chapter is dedicated to michelle_my_belle98! :) Hope you are still there and I hope that you like this chapter! :>

So yeah, kept my promise, updated another chapter! Two chappies for today to make up for the shortness as well. Make sure you read chapter 73 already! :D 

Again, sorry for 2 weeks of inactivity. I'm back and I hope you will still show your love and support for this story! It's getting even better :)