Chapter 72: In Too Deep

ASHTON

"Don't worry, the water is shallow in this area. See? I can stand from here."

She then plunged into the pool.

I observe her as she was slowly getting wet, getting deeper and deeper into the waters.

Damn, Paulene.

I hold her waist to keep her in place.

"Careful," I whispered to her.

"So, what do I do now?" She asked.

"Truthfully, it's my first time to teach someone how to swim."

She let out a groan.

I laughed as I ruffled her hair.

"You do know that you're not gonna learn how to swim in one go, right? So, for now, just hold on to the side of the pool and just let the rest of your body float," I said to her.

She tried to do as instructed, but, I can tell that she is nervous.

"Don't be scared. Trust me. You won't drown. I won't let you drown. Close your eyes."

She closed her eyes and tried to let her body float on the water.

"I'm here," I kept telling her.

Just when I saw that she seems quite comfortable already, I put an arm lightly under her waist just so she knows I'm here, "I'm here. Now, let go of your hold and let your whole body float. I'm here."

I let go of her as she floats on the water, "I'm here. You're doing great."

I'm here with you, not wanting to leave-- ever.

My eyes trailed her lovely body floating on the water so calmly.

So lovely, so perfect.

The swimsuit suited her perfectly as I imagined.

As my eyes continued to linger on her body, I could feel something building up inside me.

I look away, trying to regain control. 

And then I heard paddling and screaming,

"Ashton! Ashton!!"

My heart skipped a beat.

Paulene broke from her concentration and was paddling in panic.

"It's okay! Hold on to me!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, as if with so much need. Her eyes were wide and it stared at mine like her existence depended on it.

I held and carried her back to the shallow area of the pool.

I sit her on the pool stairs, only her lower body is submerged in water now.

I sit next to her, observing her chest as it rises and falls to her breathing. 

"Next time, don't panic. Alright?" I said.

"But--"

I put a finger on her lips, cutting her off.

"No buts. Just trust me."

My heart suddenly raced many miles per hour as I felt her soft lips and warm breath on my finger.

I could see her cheeks starting to get redder.

My heart, not slowing down at all, started to thump harder and louder.

Something in me was growing. It was an overwhelming, uncontrollable desire.

My finger was still resting on her lips.

I lifted it as I stared deep into her brown eyes.

She looked back at me as if searching for something.

I couldn't help it anymore!

I closed the distance between us and planted a deep kiss on her soft lips.

Our lips stayed in contact, unmoving.

Not one of us had the guts to turn this kiss into something much, much more.

It already felt wonderful like this, like time and space stopped the moment our lips met.

"Oh, seems like I'm interrupting something?" A familiar voice said.

Paulene then quickly pulled away.

Fuck!

I look behind me and saw Tiffany standing there.

What the fuck is this bitch doing here?!

"So, your his new fuck friend now?" She asked Paulene with a sly smile on her lips.

"Mhmm. Ashton is a really good kisser, isn't he? I actually miss it. I miss him on my bed even more. Did he kiss you down there too? Feels good, right?" She went on.

"Tiffany!" I growled.

"Yes, Ashton? Gotta say that you are so unbelievable! I mean, you just fucked Holly a while ago, right? Now, you're going to do her? Two girls in one night and in one party. You're really something."

I got out of the water to strangle this bitch.

Paulene was getting out too.

I look at her and she glared back at me.

"Oh, sorry. The text said the party's at the rooftop. My bad! I'm sorry for being here." She then put her phone back in her purse and walked away.

I turned my attention back to Paulene.

"Pau, it was--"

Paulene cut me off with a slap on my right cheek.

--

Watch the trailer again, there's a swimming scene of Ashton and Paulene at 1:15-1:17 ;)

Thanks for still reading this story and I hope you liked this chapter! :D Show support! <3

This chapter is dedicated to Bulletproof_Love28 for being one of the biggest Ashton fans I know! ;) Yeah, this chapter didn't quite end well for the guy, but, I'm sure you still enjoyed it! Haha! :D

Special mention to the dearie Princess_o06 for leaving such a sweet message on my MB :"> I am glad that you and your friends are enjoying this story! Study well, you guys! :)