Chapter 73: Let Me Love You

ASHTON

"How about we make a YouTube channel? Make videos of our own, do some vlogging," Eric said.

"That's a good idea. We need all the publicity that we could get," Horace answered with a nod.

"Don't we have videos recorded by friends and fans?" James asked.

"Yeah, we can get copies of those and record new legit ones," Eric answered.

I believe they would be discussing the matter until the next hour. I doubt if anything will get accomplished, though.

I look at my phone.

Been over a week now and Paulene still hasn't replied to any of my messages.

I already feel like giving up.

Fuck this. 

That Tiffany is a bitch. 

However, what she said about us is not something I could deny. But, I did not have sex with that whore, Holly. Well, it was an almost-sex. Come on, just "almost". Nothing happened, right? What's a kiss and some--

A kiss.

That kiss between me and Paulene is definitely not nothing.

It felt nice. Innocent nice. The right kind of nice.

It's actually the first time I experienced that kind of kiss-- like everything around us stopped, like, nothing could ever break us apart.

Until some blonde bitch did.

"Hey, bro." Horace was tapping me.

"Uhh yeah?" 

And then I saw Tiffany at the door, "Uhh... Guys, can I talk to Ashton for a second?"

"Sure, sure." After exchanging glances, my friends then left me and Tiffany alone at the music room.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Ashton, I know you must hate me, but--"

"Good that you know," I cut her off.

"But, please listen to me even if it means it's the last time that you would," She went on.

I looked out of the window, trying to decide if I should hear her crap out.

"I love you."

"I love you," She repeated.

I guess, it is not surprising that I am not surprised.

Am I supposed to say something in return?

She goes on to say, "Look, about last time... Holly called me, I don't know why. And then I hear, you know, I hear you and her..."

"We weren't having sex," I clarified,

She was silent for a while.

I look her in the eye and said, "Really. But, we did make out."

She bit her lip before saying, "Holly, Gina, and the rest of the girls at the dance crew don't like me. They were probably making me jealous, mad, or something. After that, I called her, asked her where she was, that's when she told me that you were at Eric's house. I got too emotional, enraged was a more appropriate term, and I went straight there. I was looking for you. I asked that slut where you are and she told me that she saw you going downstairs. Then, I found you at the pool with... with.. with Paulene and I pretty much just got carried away, probably said things I shouldn't have, and I'm really, really sorry, Ashton."

We were silent for a moment.

"I'm really, really sorry. It's just that, I really, really love you, Ashton."

"I can't make myself love you back, Tiffany," I quickly replied.

She looked down and wiped her tears away.

I hate seeing girls cry like this. It makes me feel like it's my fault.

Well, it is my fault.

Is it really my fault?

"Believe me, Tiffany, I tried... I just-- I just can't," I said with all honesty.

Her sobs broke into loud cries. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her face.

"Ashton, all these years, I've been waiting. All these years I have loved you and patiently waitied for you to love me back! Well, I don't care now. You can choose not to love me back, but, please... I beg you, please let me love you." She was crying harder as she fell down the floor on her knees.

"Let me love you," she kept on saying.

I bit my lip as I rack my brain on what I should say or do.

Fuck this.

I turn around and walk away when suddenly I felt her grab my leg.

"Please, Tiffany. Let go," I said softly.

"Ashton, please don't go. Please let me love you. I don't care if you pursue Paulene. Just, just don't shoo me away! Let me love you, let me love you, please let me love you. I'd do anything."

Damn, this is fucking hard.

I get her grip off of me, and without turning around, I walk away.

--

There you go, guys! An update :D I am so sorry if it had been two weeks since I last updated. I'll write another chapter right now to make up for it. Hopefully, I can publish two chapters today. Hope you're still there for GTBIL! Just been really busy. :(

This chapter is dedicated to Jacemy for posting on my message board something that really cracked me up:

"Please don't die before finishing GTBIL :) I mean it. Don't."

HAHAHA! =))

I'm still alive! And expect me to be active here on Wattpad again! ;)