Chapter 52

Mesut's POV:

Arriving at Sergio's house and typing the code in order to get through the gates, it did not in a slight way take me too long until I was along the driveway, with the engine of my car to be turned down. So with that and in that moment I got myself out of the car and headed all the way towards the front door, knocking on it for Sergio to answer while slipping my car keys in my back pocket. But as I did so and as I waited for him to answer, I could not help but just to think if this was the right thing for me to do. Should I really be here now, venting out each of my problems to Sergio? Or, should I be back at home, trying to sort this situation all out now with Scarlett? I do not know, I do not know in the slightest, but, it all deemed to be too late.

As all in that moment there, I noticed the door of Sergio's house open. Such a look in which I can only describe to be confusion upon him, as he looked at me. "Erm Mesut, hey, erm what are you doing here?" The confusion upon his face as he spoke those words, only heightened if I am honest with you. And so I looked down, a sigh coming from my lips as a result of it all. So, due to that, and what was to come from Sergio next, he somewhat realised that this was not just a friendly visit, and it in fact had more to it than that. "Aright Mes, well you best get in then." Looking up at Sergio as he spoke I noticed him step aside and hold the door open a little more for me. With that, and in that second, I did not hesitate to walk inside the house.

"Look, I wouldn't usually just turn up here unannounced on purpose Sergio and you know it, as I don't know which woman you'll have here." I could not help other than to smirk, due to my little comment there, before I went on a little further. "It's only the fact, that things with me and Scarlett today haven't gone well at all. In fact, they've been worse than have been if I am honest, and I just need someone to speak to." Shrugging my shoulders as I spoke then I in that moment looked up at Sergio, where he nodded his head, to show me he understood.

"I understand why you came here now." He nodded, again. "But can I get you a drink first?"

Not at first did I say anything to Sergio, but I soon nodded my head after a while. "Erm yeah, I'll just have an orange juice if that's ok." Sergio nodded his head at me as I spoke that just in that second to him, all before he smiled and headed through to the kitchen. So with that, all in that moment, I did not hesitate to follow behind him. Leaning against the counter top as I watched Sergio get two glasses out of the cupboard and proceed to pour some juice into the both of them. My mind was a drift elsewhere as he did so though, to Scarlett, and all which I can finding myself in now in this situation with her. But I was soon brought back to reality as I heard the fridge door shut. "So, how have you been anyway then Sergio?" I came out with.

"I've been pretty good actually, yeah, as Daniela came over earlier on today for me to spend the day with her." Sergio showed a wide smile upon his lips on the mention of his niece, all a smile which showed to me how he admired her. And if I am honest with you, if I could, yes, I would love to feel the same way Sergio does with his niece, with my unborn child. And soon, I was brought back away from my thoughts then, with Sergio forcing me a glass of orange all into my hand then. "So anyway then, are you going to tell me the real reason you're here to see me then, huh?" He came out with, sitting down, on one of the stools, all as I joined him.

But I did not answer straight away, instead I took a mouthful of my glass of orange. Trying in a sense to waste as much time as possible from telling him, as I know for a fact, that he is for a fact going to be on Scarlett's side in this one. I mean taking in the fact of how he loves kids so much, it is only expected. Anyway, soon enough and once I had finished my mouthful, I in that moment went on to start. "Well to be honest, me and Scarlett have been arguing, once again." As I looked up at Sergio, he was immediately to shake his head and sigh, due to what I just said to him. "She called me earlier on, from work. Her agent suggested to her that due to her obviously getting a bump soon, that she should maybe consider, doing all these sorts of pregnancy shoots. But you know how I feel about this so I told her to do what she wants."