Chapter 30

Scarlett's POV:

On waking up to the smell of an English breakfast being cooked from presumable down the stairs my eyes opened up wide immediately in delight, followed by sitting up in the bed with Mesut led beside. Still fast asleep so it seemed. But as I sat up I was given the severe pain of a sharp shooting pain in my head, as well as the sick feeling to surface within me and a very dry mouth at that. I guess I should have expected it really from the amount of alcohol which I threw back down my throat last night, as quite frankly I do not remember a thing. The one and only thing from last night that I can remember clearly is sitting in the front room with all the guys and Mesut, everything after that is a blur to me. Nothing at all comes to mind now.

Although there is one thing that I can vaguely remember but it is not clear enough for me, it could have been a dream or something. Who know? But the remembrance of it seems quite real to be classed as a dream, wild and hot sex with Mesut. If it was to happen then I do not have a single idea in how it could have happened with the state I was in last night, from all I can remember I could barely even walk let alone be a part of such an activity with Mesut. In my mind it does not seem right that it could have happened but then again I was not in any sort of state to remember as of right now, who knows what may or may not have happened.

Laying back down on my back again with the duvet covering my evidently naked body I then rubbed my eyes, coming to the realisation that the wild night with Mesut must have actually happened. Or why else would I have woken up naked? There is not any explanation to it if I am being honest with you, there is only one sort of time in which I would wake up naked on a usual basis and that is when having sex with Mesut the night before sleeping. Turning in a way to look at the man sleeping beside me I smiled, hearing the cute little noises come from him as he slept peacefully. It always has been a sight that I cherish – watching Mesut sleep – and despite not wanting to wake him I did not have a choice, I was bored needing answers.

So carefully leaning over the body beside me I pressed a delicate kiss against his lips, but as I found it not to have much of a reaction to him I moved my lips elsewhere. To his nose if I am to be exact with you, then to his cheek, forehead, chin and collarbone. And after a couple of minutes of going over the routine there was finally some form of a reaction from Mesut, just a simply grunt, but one in which was let out repetitively as I continued with my kisses. Also a smile to be present across his lips, watching as his eyes twitched slightly. “Scar baby, just let me sleep a little longer please.” Speaking in his usual sleepy and deep accented voice with a groan at the end of it I smirked, shaking my head and continuing to press kisses all over him.

“Mes just wake up, you’ve been sleeping for ages now babe.” Speaking in a soft voice as my attention was drawn to the dreamy German beneath me as he had his eyes closed I sighed inwardly to myself, finding that my words were having no sort of effect on his to be waking up anytime soon. So upping my game a bit I smirked to myself, knowing the one thing which would easily draw him into waking. “I think the guys downstairs are making a fry-up, it’s all I can smell since waking up.” And as soon as those words escaped out from my lips it was in a second or two when his eyes opened wide, just as mine did in smelling it previously, and the second in which they opened he sat up. His nostrils flaring with a look of delight across him.

“I’ll tell you what, I could really do with a fry-up taking in how I feel.” Letting a groan slip out from his lips Mesut was quick to wrap his arm around me, peppering soft kisses against my uncovered shoulder. To which I hummed in delight at the feeling, agreeing with him as right in that moment I nodded my head. But shortly after as I looked over at the German sat over on the other side of me I noticed a smirk plastering across his lips, followed by his eyes now wondering up and down my naked body with what he was able to see due the covers being over the two of us still. “So, do you actually remember anything from last night or am I going to have to refresh your memory in my actions?” Looking over with playfulness across of him.