Chapter 22

Mesut’s POV:

I can not begin to describe to you just how wide the smile upon my face was at this point. All that I can say is that it was wide, extremely wide, possibly the widest that it has ever been. And what could all of this have to do with? Well, to elaborate further for you it has a lot to do with Scarlett. As you of course know now that the two of us are as good as could ever be. She had admitted to having the exact same feelings towards me as I do her and that in itself is all that I could have ever asked for. But as of now nothing has been fully confirmed between the two of us but all will unfold in the future and I just hope that it will all go the way I am hoping for; a relationship.

“Oh for fuck sake, my chips are cold now.” Scarlett moaned as our arms were linked together. As I turned my head to look at her direction, I noticed that she was pouting in what seemed to be annoyance. And that was more than enough for me to show a slight smirk and shake my head at her. All of this really is so typically Scarlett, it is unbelievable. “Don’t you even start smirking or even laughing because it’s not funny at all.” She warned, pinching the skin of my arm slightly with her nails. “This is your fault anyway; if you would have just left my lips alone then I would have probably eaten them by now.” There she goes blaming me, but I admit that I am at fault here.

But despite the fact of Scarlett being pretty clear that she did not want me to laugh, I could not help myself and soon let a rather loud chuckle escape my lips. To which I received a death glare from her behalf. “Oh come on Scar.” I smirked, eating one of the chips from my bag in the opposite hand. “You can’t seriously be blaming me for this when you’ve been the one allowing me to kiss you all of these times? All you had to do was to say no. But did you? No, I don’t think you did.” On speaking to her I still looked at her while portraying nothing less than a proud look as the very same smirk from earlier stayed. But Scarlett on the other hand, well she did not seem impressed.

“That’s not fair though and you know it.” She giggles a little, looking back at me and taking a chip from my bag once disposing of her own in a nearby bin. “You’re fully aware that I can’t say no to you Mes, no matter what it is so don’t you come and put the blame on me.” As much as I do not want to admit is; Scarlett does have a pretty good point here. No matter what it involves, this woman has never been able to say no to me. Whether it be what we are having for dinner or in this case, a kiss, she is almost always wrapped around my little finger in a sense. “Fine whatever, there’s nothing that I can do about it now. So it looks like your chips will now be my chips.”

“Well it’s not like I have choice really, is it?” I laughed, watching as Scarlett buried her hand inside the chip bag again. And it did not long take her long until I noticed as she shook her head at me, in her own way of responding as if to say that I really did not have a choice. “This really is so typical of you babe.” I smirked whilst shaking my head at her, holding the chip bag in between us both as we started to walk along the street of her parent’s home. “Do you know what I think we should do later on?” She immediately looked at me, intrigued in what I had to say. “We should watch a scary film. We already have the popcorn and sweets, so all that we’re missing is the film.”

The second I had uttered those words I immediately looked down at her to notice as she gave me a death glare, mixed with a small sense of worry. “You’re joking, aren’t you?” She looked me dead in the eye, our arms still linked while walking down the street to her parent’s home. But the look of worry upon her face was a picture, and this is the exact power that horror films have over her. As she spoke and waiting for an answer from me, all that I could do was shake my head at her with a large smirk plastered across my lips. And that was when she was sent into panic mode. “No way Mesut, no way are we watching a scary film! You know what they do to me, so no.”