Epilogue

Five years later

Tia's POV

"You ready?" Elyar asked.

"Yeah just give me a sec," I said adjusting my dress.

I took Elyar's hand and we walked out of our apartment. Ever since the day we stopped the war we found where everyone was living and decided to blend in instead of call ourselves a kingdom. Things had got better for everyone as they all gained talents in singing and playing instruments. First, The Wanted entered a mass audition for a boy band and thanks to a hint of gold wolf power they got it. After that One Direction and Lawson became bands and The Wanted even brought Lawson on tour. After them Union J were auditioned in the X Factor although the reluctance of George's shyness caused him to join later.

Finally, The Vamps, Five Seconds of Summer and Elyar used youtube to gain popularity and were signed to a record label. The Wanted had recently asked The Vamps and Elyar on tour with them and I was coming with them. We were really excited to be spending so much time with all of them.

Me and Elyar were currently walking to a special building in London. It was dark now so we walked quickly as it was getting cold too. Elyar noticed how cold I was and took off his blazer, draping it around my shoulders. We arrived at the building and went straight to the reception.

"Reserved for Fox," Elyar said.

The receptionist nodded understandingly and slid us the key to the elevator.

"They are waiting for you master," he said lowly.

Elyar nodded and we walked to the elevator. There were very few people who recognised Elyar and the wolves. They asked to serve under Elyar's leadership as well as the queen of England. Elyar gave them special jobs to aid in keeping the wolves a secret such as being part of the stage crew on tour.

Once we were inside the elevator, Elyar slipped the key into the keyhole and turned it twice. The elevator rose up to the top floor and let us out. We walked down the short corridor and into the beautiful room. It was a semi circle shape and the curved wall was all windows. There were sofas surrounding the room and a tv was placed on the straight wall. When we entered all of the pack were standing, talking and drinking their beverages.

"Ah long live the king," Tom said raising his beer bottle.

The other boys all copied Tom using the same words and gesture.

"Aw don't do that," Elyar said.

This caused the others to laugh. Elyar hated being called the king. He wanted to be treated like an equal but that couldn't happen for obvious reasons.

Over the past five years there were many new members in our pack. A lot of the boys had girlfriends, except JJ who had a wife and a son. In The Wanted, Tom had Kelsey and Siva was engaged to Nareesha. In Lawson, Ryan was dating Ashley and Adam was dating Lucy. Louis was also engaged to Eleanor and JJ's wife was called Caterina and their son was called Princeton. He was so cute. The other guys were still looking for love and Elyar, well he had me. We were still together after five years.

"What is tonight's meeting about your majesty?" Andy asked.

We never usually called Elyar names of royalty, just in that room. Outside the room he was just Elyar the singer.

"Yeah and what's with the fancy dress?" Nathan asked.

"Well I hope it's a celebration," Elyar replied.

That confused even me, I didn't know what this meeting was for either. After seeing James wink at him, Elyar turned to me.

"Tia I love you so much. These past five years have been incredible and irreplaceable. You're so beautiful and smart and funny and you've always believed in me. Even back when the packs were fighting you still believed in me even though I didn't believe in myself," he paused. "So now, after asking James' permission I have one question."

He got down on one knee and pulled out a small navy box. He opened it to reveal a beautiful ring with a small diamond in the centre. His actions caused the whole room to gasp including myself.

"Tia McVey, I have loved you since the day I first saw you from the castle and I promise to love you for the rest of my life. Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

I stared at him in shock. Silence took over the whole room as everyone watched me with dropped jaws waiting for my answer.

"Yes," was all I could say with tears in my eyes.

A smile grew on Elyar's face as the rest of his pack cheered around us. He stood up again, slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. The others applauded and cheered but I was lost in our kiss. Knowing that Elyar would be my husband for the rest of my life was overwhelming.

Elyar pulled away from the kiss and leaned his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much," he said lowly.

"I love you too," I replied.

After pulling away the others surrounded us. I slipped past them and made my way to The Vamps where James was smirking.

"You knew about this didn't you?" I said hitting his arm.

He laughed and moved with my attempt to hurt him jokingly. He just smiled at me and nodded.

"I'm so happy for you," he said hugging me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around my brother.

"I love you bro," I said.

"I love you too Ti," he replied kissing the top of my head and resting his chin on it.

"So look who's engaged," Connor said with a laugh.

I laughed too and hugged him before hugging Tristan.

"Didn't I tell you everything would work out in the end?" he stated.

"Yes you did Tris," I smiled for the millionth time that night.

After Tristan, I hugged Brad who kissed my cheek. I was expecting him to say something deep and meaningful considering how close we were. But instead...

"I feel bad for Elyar," he said cheekily.

The other three boys laughed as I pulled away and continually hit him with my clutch bag.

"Alright alright! I'm sorry I was joking!" he shouted in defence.

I stopped hitting him as Elyar put an arm around my waist and pecked my lips.

"What's Brad done now?" he asked.

"He said he felt bad for you," I told him.

"Yeah, I feel bad for me too. I'm stuck with you," he said.

Connor, Tristan, Brad and James all burst out laughing as I now turned on Elyar hitting him instead. However, Elyar was different to Brad as he caught my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now now Mrs Fox. You're not acting very queen like are you?" he teased.

"Oh yeah, I nearly forgot that bit," I joked.

"Long live the queen now then," Tom said.

"Ew, now I see why you hate it," I said to Elyar.

We all laughed and spent the rest of the night talking and celebrating. Over the past ten years life for me and James and the rest of The Vamps had really changed. After my parents died I had lost all hope but when Elyar found me I never realised that I was actually capable of happiness. Life was much better now and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with my husband, my gold wolf.