Beautiful Memories

Awakened by the morning sunshine that lurking behind the curtain and the morning breeze that blows in from the windows that you left wide open as always. You stare blankly at the clouds through an open window.

Your phone rings surprise you, but you let it keep ringing. Do not want to be bothered by anyone, on this beautiful Sunday morning. But seems the caller never gave up and the phone rang endlessly, and makes you slightly annoying. Ignoring the call, you get up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, you dress comfortably with just a white tee and shorts.

This time the phone rings with a different ringtones and make you rushing to get your phone that placed on your dressing table. On the phone screen showed the caller is 'Aegi 💙'. It make you smile wide even only to thinking of that callers and slide the yes icon to answer the call.

"Hi baby" you answer the call cheerfully.

"Licca~yyah!"

Surprised with a loud voice, and you know who is it, makes you feel little angry.

"Hakyeon oppa, why is Jaehwan phone is with you?"

"What are you doing, I've called so many times but you didn't picking up my damn call" Hakyeon said angrily without answering your question.

"Because I love you oppa" you said to annoys him.

"I know" he quipped.

"It was a perfect Sunday morning for me, before your loud voice heard and it's quite annoying" you said did not want to give in to him.

"Don't be such sarcastic, what are you doing actually?"

"Just done with my shower, now to get something for breakfast" you said and headed to the kitchen, opened the fridge to get the bottle of milk.

"Great! Now open the door!"

"What..!!" almost dropped the bottle, lucky you manage to save it before rushing to the main door.

As you open the door, Hakyeon was there with his other trainee members.

"Hi baby cousin, sorry i forgot the password" he said, turn off the phone as pushing you aside and make his way inside.

"Good morning nuna" the youngest of then follow Hakyeon inside.

Taekwoon just nodded as usual, he was the quiet one among the other members.

"Hi buddy, sorry to bothering you but it's Hakyeon hyung who insist to come this early" Wonshik said as he get in.

Hongbin just smile showing his sweet dimples as he entered.

You still shocked by the early morning invasion by Hakyeon, your cousin. Make you stand frozen until the kiss on your cheek make you realize Jaehwan is the last person to enter.

"Good morning babe" smiling as he closed the door and holding your hand to join the others at the living room.

******
Hakyeon is your cousin. His father was the only brother of your mother. You are the only princess in the family like your mother, the attention and affection more over to you. Hakyeon is the youngest of three brothers. The age gap between Hakyeon and you is only 3 years, makes both of you the closest in the family.
Hakyeon decide not to be in the family business letting his older brother to handle it. And to pursue his passion as an artist. To his surprise but also what make him happy that the family is supporting his dream.
It's been 3 years since he became trainee under Jellyfish Entertainment company. Also when you start to get to know the other members. They were always together with Hakyeon to hangout and accompany you in the house when your parents have to leave for a business trip, not to leave you alone Hakyeon responsible for taking care of you. At first you oppose the idea, makes you feel like a baby that needs to be taken care of by Hakyeon and his friends. Hakyeon willingly say that they do not have to worry. Your parents know about it and jokingly said they were the bodyguards of their princess.
Even while your parents are at home they are always welcome. And your parents always held a barbecue party knowing that they like it, for them to come and you mom always said due to only you and Hakyeon, the big house feels empty. You dad even said that he has six sons and one daughter, and they can always use the empty room for staying overnight.