Trouble

"This is all wrong... what happened to all of you!! Can anyone do anything right?!" you throw the file make it slide through the middle of that big meeting table. At the exact minute Sungjin come to the room.

He look at you and scan everyone nervous with their head down looking at the meeting minutes infront of them, scattered all over the table. Neverr see anyone like this before and to be exact never see you angry like this to make them in silence.

"Licca..." he call you confused.

"You Mr Sungjin may I asked why the hell you come late for this emergency meeting I repeat EMERGENCY!!" this time you let out your anger towards Sungjin but the sudden kick you feels in your stomach make you immediately take a seat and panting holding the pain. Everyone in alert and Sunjing run to get you.

"Licca... what happen?! Are you alright?!" He look at you worried.

"I didn't mean to be angry at everyone but everything is wrong... Now the baby is angry at me being angry at people" you look at Sungjin and this time you start crying.

Everyone there seems bewildered, looking at you, at Sungjin and at each other.

Sungjin look at everyone confused and back at you before burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing!!" you smacked his arms, you stop cry but panting holding the pain and the anger.

"This is why I asked you just stay at home, sorry I didn't mean to laugh but see.. I mean looked at them, they all scared looking at you being crazy" he stop laugh but still smiling looking at you.

"Oppa this is not a laughing matter, we have big issue here... the.." he stop you and look at the other.

"Alright... we take five.. I'll be back in short while, got to handle this grumpy preggy mom" he look at the staff and then help you to get up, you refuse at first but he insists and he walked you out from the meeting room. Audrey followed behind ready for any help.

Inside the office, he help you to seat on the couch and behind him, Audrey standing there looking at you, ready with a glass of water.

"Audrey.. I need a glass of ice water" you said but not looking at her, busy wiping your cheek and fixing you mascara.

"I look okay?" you added without giving her a chance to move, this time you look at her to make sure your make up is still in place.

She just stand there nodding, still holding the same glass.

Sungjin is on the phone talking to someone but you didn't hear the conversation, ignoring him you again look at Audrey.

"Ice..." you haven't finished talking, Sungjin take the glass from Audrey and hand it to you.

"Not good for the baby" he motion you to drink.

You just did what he said, don't want to argue more with him. After a sip he take the glass back and put it on the table infront.

"Can you tell them the meeting will be adjourned after lunch" he said looking at Audrey, to that Audrey just nodded and leave the room.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be such a.." you stop, looking at him with you sulky face.

"I know.. I'll explain to them.. moreover I face this beforehand and please, if you don't want this to happen again then if you're not comfortable just stay HOME" he emphasised the last word.