Chaos

"This shouldn't happen... How can this... please wake up..." Hakyeon cried in Leo embrace. Leo just stay silent while patting Hakyeon back. Too much is happening at the time, he don't even know what to say anymore.

----

"What happen hyung..?" Hongbin who seat at the back asked curious.

"Don't know... maybe accident happened... the traffic is really bad.. the cars literally not moving" The manager replied peeking his head out from the open window.

"Just go slowly hyung..." Hakyeon said but his focus was on his phone.

"Hanuel text me... she is needed urgently at the shop, Hyuk drive Licca home... but it was half hours ago... why she's not answering the phone.." he added but to no one particular.

"Hyung, you really don't remember anything?" Hongbin whisper to Jaehwan.

"All I know... we are over, you all know I'm with Bianca right?" he still stern with his answer.

"It was before... long time ago, but she cheated on you and see this... this is your.." Hongbin take his phone, to show him his son but suddenly Wonshik shouting make all off them look at the direction Wonshik pointing.

"Hyung!!! That's Licca car!!!" Wonshik open the van door immediately and jump out, running to the scene.

All of them then followed Wonshik. Left the manager inside the car.

"Licca!!! Hyuk!!" Hakyeon panicked looking at the crash, the car is upside down with Licca and Hyuk still hanging hold by the seat belt. Broken glasses scattered everywhere. Nearby area there's a big truck with all the loads of big gallons blocking the road.

They tried to open the door frame but no luck.

Someone running towards them.

"I called for help, the rescue should be here any minute" Hanuel look at them.

Immediately after, ambulance and the rescue arrived.

"I'm sorry Hakyeon... I..." Hanuel struggled to continue to talk, terrified as the accident happened right infront her eyes.

"What happened?" Hakyeon hug her to calm her down.

"The truck...  lost control..  hit their cars, I was just one car behind them... I..." she can't continue, she cried, her body still trembling from shocked.

--------

Licca and Hyuk were side by side at the emergency room. Both of them still unconscious.

"It's a miracle both of them survived, but... looking at the mother condition and the week pulse of her baby... they still in a critical condition and the next 24 hours is going to be hard... we will kept them monitored... let's just pray for another mercy from god.." the doctor explained.

Hakyeon looks very devastated, looking back and forth between Licca and Hyuk.

Wonshik and Jaehwan were outside the emergency room, both of them in silent. Hongbin coming from the reception desk and after taking seat next to Jaehwan, he hand him, Licca belongings and kept Hyuk things with him.

"What's is this.. you can give to Hakyeon later.." Jaehwan give the things back to Hongbin.

"Hyung... you should keep them, I... we didn't know how to explain... everything happen so fast and this is really become messy.." Wonshik hold it in Jaehwan hands.

"Look at the ring..." Hongbin said but not looking at Jaehwan.

"I know it's our couple rings but we... I returned the ring to her.." Jaehwan still demands the fact; what he remembered that they've broke up.