The End Chapter?

You done with the packing, not much to bring only a couple of suitcases as everything was handled by your mom.

It is your last day before leaving tomorrow night and a week had passed after the party, but no calls or texts from either one of the boys. Not a surprise to you, it's natural for them to act that way, after all the mess you made.

You do hope that at least Hakyeon, your cousin would have called you to ask if everything was alright. But seems that Hakyeon might be in a difficult time also as to balance the situation for being the leader of his group and being your cousin, and moreover about their busy schedule for the comeback preparation, you let out a sigh of worried thinking about him.

You were waiting for Sungjin to pick you up to go for your last check up and get all the documents ready before going aboard and it would be easy for you to find another clinic or hospital with all the paperwork ready without have to go for another check up from the beginning routine.

You smile when your heard the doorbell rings, happy that you don't have to wait for long.Getting up from the couch, you turn off the TV to get Sungjin who was waiting outside the door.

"Hi there" Sungjin greet you with smile and hug you.

"Oppa.. thanks for helping me and sorry for the trouble" you hug him back.

"Silly girl, I'm the godfather after all" he let you go and pat your head lightly.

"Did you done with the packing, need help?" he ask.

"All good, only a couple of suitcases and mom did asked the ajummah to taking care of everything for me" you said and smile at him.

"Should we go now? I don't want to wait long for the check up and after that lets get something to eat" you said as both of you heading out from the house.

"Why don't you eat yet?" Sungjin looks worried.

"I did, but still carving for something" you said smiling.

"Baby want to eat steak" you added still smiling as you rub your tummy.

"Wait... let me talk to baby" Sungjin stop you and slightly bent over to your tummy, as if to speak to the baby.

"Baby...you shouldn't ask mommy to each much, later daddy will have problem if she becomes more chubby and cute" he said and then put his ear near seems to wait for a reply, and he nodded as like he got the reply and stand up straight to look at you.

"Baby said okay.. only if you share with me" he smile at his own silly act, but only to get a light punch on his shoulder from you.

"Let's get going oppa" you said to him taking his arms to help you to get down from the few steps to the yard where he parked the car. But then you suddenly stop, seeing Jaehwan was standing there looking at both of you.

Never see Jaehwan like this before, you can't read his expression, mixed feeling of anger, frustration and sad. Assume that he was there since the beginning and have heard the conversation between you and Sungjin. The three of you just stand there in silence for few minutes.

"Dear..." you said carefully.

"Who are you calling me or that jerk?" he speak in low tone but you can see he tried his best to hold his mixed feelings.