Surprise

As expected the drive caught in traffic.

"See... I told you, we should have come out early" you said looking out at the traffic.

"Isn't it nice to be like this, having our time... alone together" Jaehwan said taking your hand in his, ignoring your comment.

"Just like when we were on our early date" he added smiling before kiss your hand.

You smile at his words, remind you of the first date you have with him. A long drive as an excuse to get away from the boys. After he confessed to you but then both of you know if Hakyeon found out about it he surely will get mad. Only way to go on a date that time was when Jaehwan volunteers to be your driver and at first Hakyeon gladly agree  about it. Hakyeon always had to be your driver because you still can't drive alone, he will always complaining about tired of the practice and all but still don't want you to be in danger to drive alone. The secret date only lasted for a month before Hakyeon found out and make a fuss. It's take a week for both of you and Jaehwan to convinced and allowed him to approve both of you dating with promise it won't get away with Jaehwan training and your study.

"That time Hakyeon oppa act like a father, really disagree with our date and how hard for us to convinced him" you said smiling.

"That time made me thinking why you have to be his cousin out of other people but beside for the group, I think I know and I can see why he treasure you and when I decide to confessed to you I know I have to deal with him" he said smiling also, thinking about it.

You were about to say something but interrupted by the phone call from Sungjin.

"Where are you?"

"Still driving oppa, the traffic is really a mess. The car literally not moving and its been almost 10 minutes like this" you said as you turn on the speaker.

"Alright just be careful and no rush everything is settled here and we'll just wait for both of you"

"Hyung... everything settled?" Jaehwan take the phone from you and turn off the speaker.

"Everyone is there already? Did you get the things? Thanks hyung, owe you big time. But maybe we'll be there a little bit late though, alright see you there" he said end the conversation and pass the phone back to you.

You put the phone on the dashboard but eyes fixed on Jaehwan.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Since when did you get too close Sungjin oppa? What the deal you talking about?" you look at him curiously.

"He is my son godfather and your friend and he helps me to take care of you and Jaehan while I'm away... so i guess leave the past behind and he is one of my friend now" he said casually.

"Luckly he said he will arrange Jaehan party these years with Hakyeon oppa, you know how fussy your leader can be... if not I'll get more stressed, that's why he is my bestie" you said smiling.

"But remember those saying... men and women can't be bestfriend?" he said looking serious.

"Who's says that?" you try to argue.

"Me... and enough with friend but not bestfriend... but Ravi is okay since he is my dongsaeng" he said laughing look at you.