Hectic

Few days after both of you return from the holidays, luckily the past day didn't give you much trouble. There's a few times you feel the dizziness but didn't tell Jaehwan, don't want him to be more worried about it.

Earlier plan was to get home straight but on your way back, Jaehwan got a call and need to attend the urgent meeting with the group and the company. So you decides to go to the office and later after he done with the meeting he will fetch you, for the check up appointment. A quick peck of goodbye kiss in the car, once out and wait until the car he drive is out from you sight then only you went inside the building.

You were waiting for the elevator and once the door open, you saw both Audrey and Hanuel.

"Hanuel unnie... what's bring you here?" surprise to see her.

"I have lunch date with Audrey, our boyfriends is just too busy with their works... how about you?" she said after getting out from the elevator with Audrey.

"Ms Licca... I thought you still on leave? What's bring you back to the office so soon? Audrey turn to question you.

"Licca... Audrey" you remind her to drop the formality.

"Nope... Mrs Lee...." Hanuel tease you.

"Unnie..." you blush at her comment.

"Let's join us then.... seems that your husband is busy too... knowing that his leader is attending the meeting too" Hanuel said and just grab your hand to be on her right side and together with Audrey on her left side, all of you walk side by side out from the building.

The small but very nice restaurant is only a few block from the company building and you all decided to just walked there, avoiding the trouble looking for a parking lot if to go for somewhere else. Once you all arrived there, take a seat near the glass wall overview the main street and the waiters come and take the order, chatting mode is on.

"So how was your honeymoon?" Hanuel started.

"Of course it was great, get to spend the time together. Any family planning for a second child?" Audrey the one answering Hanuel but then give you another question.

"It must be nice to finally... married to the man of your love..." Both Hanuel and Audrey laugh to that but you bewildered by their actions.

"I.... don't really fit the conversation, it's about me but... I don't know you girls being such a teaser and childish" you said to both of them, but only to get more laugh from them.

As the food order arrived, the talk and laugh continue mainly about teasing you. The girls talk never get enough time when you all together. The lunch time almost over but still lots of things to shared.

"Unnie... don't you have to get back to the shop?" you suddenly ask Hanuel.

"She is the bos after all..." Audrey smile mocking her.

"I'm the second bos... the big boss busy with the meeting with his group members, but the florist can take care of it, they know anything they can call me"

"You?" she asked looking at Audrey.

"My CEO is on leave, the vice-CEO is having a meetings and it will maybe until late noon, so I think I can sneak the time maybe for couple more minutes" she said laughing looking at you.