Family Time

The day after the wedding, was actually the actual date of Junior birthday.

You wake up early, barely able to get sleeps anyway. It's a extra king sized bed and you only share the bed with Junior and Jaehwan but feels really cramped with their weird sleeping pose. They take half of the bed, pushing you to the very end of the bed not to mention you nearly fall from the bed.

You get up and tying you hair up, looking again at their pose make you giggle. Like father like son, both of them sleep in their sideway facing each other with one hand as a pillow and the other hand on each other face. You adjust the blanket but then both of them react instantly pushing the blanket down with their leg. You wait for a moment, thought maybe they are actually already up but few moments later you can hear the soft snoring from both of them.

You take your phone on the dressing table to check the time, still to early  you then decide to get shower to freshen up before preparing the breakfast for everyone, besides the preparation for the birthday party it will be another busy day for you. After the shower and get dress in your simple shorts and tee, you once again checking on them, still soundly sleeping with the same pose. You took you phone again and snap a picture of both of them sexy back view and out from the room, putting your phone inside your short pocket.

When you at the kitchen, the ajummah is already there also to prepare for the breakfast.

"Good morning" you greet with smile.

"Good morning... do you need something? Why up so early, you must be tired" the ajummah ask.

"I can't sleep both of them take the bed, might as well just get up to prepare the breakfast" you reply still with smile.

"Ohh.. No.. It's fine here... you can have your rest.." she replied.

"I'll prepare the breakfast, you can rest.. later only will need your help for Junior party" you said as your hug her from the back.

She been with your family since you in your middle school. Her only family she had, husband and only daughter passed away in hit and run accident. Your family never treat her like a maid, in fact she is already like a family but she never forget the boundaries and she is really grateful for that and in return, all the love is for you and now is for Junior.

"Licca..." she tried to say something but you cut her.

"It's alright... auntie... I'll do it and I have the two girls helping me later... so you can just enjoy the morning and be busy with Junior later" you lead her out from the kitchen. She know you well and finally decide to do as you request.

30 minutes after, Hanuel and Audrey come and help you at the kitchen. You prepared Kimchi Stew, Japchee, Fried Mackerel, Season Chicken and other side dishes. Audrey look at you surprised, amazing by the dishes that you prepared.

"Licca... you said this is a holiday house, how come you prepared all this? When you go shopping for all this ingredients?" she question non-stop.

"This isn't look for breakfast.. might as
settle the lunch..." she added.

"Considering the eldery taste... and unnie you know the boys as big eater.. they will finish this. Auntie know how I love to cook rather buying instant food, she prepared all this... well sort of before I asked her to help with it. Whenever we come here, she always asked who else is coming and make sure the fridge is full" you explain lenght.

Hanuel try to say something but stop when she saw Junior standing at the kitchen door while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Junior" Audrey come in-front of him and ruffle his hair.