The Day : Press Conference.

Finally after the long time preparation and lots of considering, the fact that you can't avoid any longer, the date was set for the press conference. It's really bothering you and literally can't do every single thing right. Good enough Junior still with your parents and still living abroad. Jaehwan gets busy with his works and you busy with the company. Lucky to have Sungjin with you to take care of the business.

--------------
After the monthly report presented by Sungjin, the meeting adjourned for a tea time and Sungjin escort all the board of directors to the VIP Lounge. You were still sitting there with lots of thought in mind didn't realize one of the director were still there looking at you.

"Licca..." the voice wakes you from your deep thinking.

"Papa... err I mean Director Cha" you stutter surprised looking at your uncle and looking around then realized only you and him were there.

"No one is here dear.. relax.. what was bothering you so much, even when I call you so many times you didn't answer" he put his arms around your shoulder to ease you.

"I don't know pa... but maybe the press conference thingy got me so tense and I'm worried about the boys" you said as you both walked out from the meeting room.

"I mean I'm worried about the company too.. what would the board of directors will think... luckily they didn't brought up the matter during meeting just now" you added.

"When will they doing the press conference?"

"Today.. I mean it should be ongoing right now... I guess.. I can't get Hakyeon oppa or Jaehwan.. I've tried to call but they not picking up the call"

"You know how much Hakyeon love his group and his fans, he will settle everything and your husband the other boys also there too. You know how strong their brotherhood, they have their back on one another. Besides the company is supporting them... what I mean is let them take care of it.. you don't have to worried so much. About the board of directors let me handle it" he said length while patting your shoulder.

"Thanks pa.." you said and smile at him.

"That's my girl.. now let's join the rest before my favorite pudding finish" he said jokingly and seems relief looking at your smile.

-------------------------

After the board meeting, you make yourself busy with the office stuff. Double check this and that paper, you've been checking the same file back and forth endlessly but still can't get the content. The phone ringing make you let out a sigh looking at the caller.

"Oppa... how was it?" the first phrases come out.

"I'm doing good... and I miss my baby cousin also" Hakyeon said mocking and sound displease.

"I'm sorry... I miss my nagging oppa too" you smile at that. You know he just don't want you to work up so much worrying about them.

"Are you going home late tonight? Do you have lots of work? The boys keep bothering me for BBQ...." He said half whining.

"I was about to leave office actually, I'm checking some document but I can't get single thing in my mind..." You said and close the file in front of you. You pile the file on your table. In an instant you grab your handbag and out from the office.

"We still have some discussion and some practice.... but can you prepare something for the boys?"

"Why I always have to do that? Why can't you all go to other place, restaurant maybe?"